Samsung Galaxy S10 X — rumoured to be Samsung’s first 5G phone with 1TB of storage
SamsungGalaxy S10 reportedly has a 5G variant called the Samsung Galaxy S10 Xthat will launch in South Korea in March.
- The phone is also expected to have 1TB storage along with more than 10GB of RAM.
- The Samsung Galaxy S10 X won’t be a part of the main Samsung Galaxy S10 line-up at the Unpacked event but it will be a part of Samsung flagship ‘S-Series’.
AdvertisementThe upcoming launch of the Samsung Galaxy S10 on February 20 at Unpacked already has three variants of the phone on board — but rumour has it that there may be a fourth.
Etnews, a Korean news publication, reported that there are plans to launch a 5G version of the Samsung Galaxy S10 called the Galaxy S10 X.
Samsung already previewed their 5G prototype at the Consumer Electronics Show (CES) 2019 and ever since, people have been wondering whether the Samsung Galaxy S10 will feature 5G technology.
Instead of launching alongside the Samsung Galaxy S10, Galaxy S10 Plus and Galaxy S10 Lite devices in San Francisco, the Samsung Galaxy S10 X will launch in March on home ground — South Korea. Etnews estimates that the phone will cost between 800,000 won (₹50,600) to 900,000 won (₹57,000).
There were already expectations that Samsung would be coming out with its first 5G phone sometime in 2019. The news also matches up with earlier reports that Samsung’s first 5G phone would launch in South Korea first and won’t be part of the main line-up.
Aside from its 5G technology, the Samsung Galaxy S10 X is also expected to have a mammoth memory with more than 10GB of RAM and 1TB of storage.
The rest of Samsung Galaxy S10 X’s specifications are expected to follow the Galaxy S10 including the in-display fingerprint sensor, the ‘Infinity-O Display’, six cameras and
Samsung will unveil the new Galaxy S10 and official details on its first foldable smartphone at an event on February 20th
AdvertisementWith just a month before Samsung unveils its new smartphones, the rumor spotlight is on an ultra-powerful and feature-packed 'Galaxy S10 X' 5G model
Here's what to expect from the Samsung Galaxy S10, including a new feature you won't find on iPhones
- Apophis, the ‘God of Chaos’ asteroid is speeding up — increasing the likelihood of it hitting Earth in 2068
- Sputnik V: RDIF seeks vaccine's speedy registration, prequalification from WHO
- Ankhi Das quits as Facebook's India public policy head
- States urged to adopt national approach: Niti Aayog on 'free vaccine'
- Analysts expect no surprises from Axis Bank in the second quarter — loan growth and collections to be slow