Samsung Just Showed A Phone That Looks A Lot Like The Galaxy S6 Leaks
We probably won't know exactly what Samsung's next flagship looks like until its announced later this year, but some are speculating that the company just dropped a major hint.
In a new video explaining how to set up Samsung's Knox security software, the company shows a rendering of a device that looks very similar to alleged Galaxy S6 leaks we've seen so far.
Blogs Samsung Magazine and Phone Arena both posted the video, which shows a phone that looks slightly larger than the Galaxy S5 but with thinner side bezels. The rendering resembles a reportedly leaked prototype that showed up on Iranian blog Toranji last week.
There's no telling whether or not this video actually tells us anything about the Galaxy S6. The fact that the phone in Samsung's Knox tutorial looks a bit like a recent leak is probably just a coincidence. But since its an official Samsung video it at least provides some insight as to what Samsung might be thinking about in terms of smartphone design.
Samsung is rumored to be "starting from scratch" when designing the Galaxy S6, so there's a chance it'll look significantly different than the Galaxy S5. Check out the video below.
- 911 dispatchers say skiers are accidentally setting off Apple's new crash-detection technology without realizing, triggering emergency calls
- The rally in stocks will trick investors into thinking the bear market is over, but there's still a case for the S&P 500 to fall another 26% next year, Morgan Stanley's Mike Wilson says
- Adani may be the richest Indian but Ambani’s RIL retains the top spot on Hurun's list of most valuable companies
- Here are the best apps and games on Google Play in India 2022
- Top 10 companies with the highest net profit in India as per Hurun 2022 list
- Rupee gains 8 paise to close at 81.22 against US dollar
- BYJU’s, Zomato, Dream11 among India’s most valuable PE/VC-funded companies as per Hurun
- GST revenues rose by 11% to ₹1.46 lakh crore in November: Finance Ministry