Samsung May Launch A Round Smartwatch Next Month, And It Sounds A Lot Like The Apple Watch
It's expected to be the first Samsung smartwatch with a round face rather than a square one, and it may also come with some new features similar to those of the Apple Watch.
- The watch is currently being referred to as "Orbis" internally.
- It will come with a digital crown just like the Apple Watch, but Sam Mobile's sources didn't mention what it would be used for.
- Samsung's new watch will also have a rotating bezel that surrounds the screen. This may be similar in functionality to Apple's digital crown, Sam Mobile says, meaning you might be able to rotate it to zoom in or out.
- Developers will be able to build new features that will work with this rotating bezel.
- There's no word on the price, but Sam Mobile says it will probably cost more than the Gear S.
We expect to learn more about the watch next month - Business Insider's Steve Kovach reports Samsung may unveil it during Mobile World Congress in Barcelona.
- Gen Z faces more pressure at work than previous generations because technology has eliminated work-life boundaries, a psychology professor says
- All 81 movies based on Marvel comics, ranked according to critics
- EY and Deloitte are scrutinizing staff workloads and quietly letting some workers go, report says
- ABB India shares zoom over 9% after earnings announcement
- Jungle Ventures infuses another $20 mn in Indian ice cream brand Walko Food
- Fintech personal loans log 62% of sanction volumes in FY24 1st half in India: Report
- Byju's rights issue to raise $200 million fully subscribed
- Ukraine war: West is at a crossroads - double down on aid, accept compromise deal, or face humiliation