Samsung's Galaxy Note 10 is expected in just a couple months - here's what we've heard so far
Hollis Johnson/Business Insider
- Samsung's Galaxy Note 10 smartphone is expected in just a couple months.
- Rumors are somewhat inconsistent so far, but they'll surely become more clear as we get closer to the expected August announcement of the Galaxy Note 10.
- While rumors still paint an uncertain picture, we can look to the Galaxy S10 for some inspiration as to what to expect in the Galaxy Note 10.
- Visit Business Insider's homepage for more stories.
We're expecting Samsung's Galaxy Note 10 smartphone in just a couple months, which means we've already seen a few rumors surrounding the device.
Looking through the rumors, it's tough to come away with a solid picture of what to expect in the Galaxy Note 10. There's a lot of back and forth between rumors at this point.
Still, we can take some of Samsung's new features and innovations from the Galaxy S10 and apply them to the upcoming Galaxy Note 10.
Check out what we're expecting in for the Galaxy Note 10 so far:
The Galaxy Note 10 will have a familiar Galaxy Note-style design, with a few borrowed elements from the Galaxy S10.
Samsung usually releases just one version of its Galaxy Note smartphones, but rumors are saying that Samsung will announce two models with different screen sizes.
The Galaxy Note 10 Pro may come with a quad-camera lens system, while the regular Note 10 may come with a triple-lens system.
The Galaxy Note 10 will be expensive.
We're expecting some of Samsung's new features and innovations from the Galaxy S10 to come to the Galaxy Note 10.
Lots of rumors are claiming that Samsung is ditching the headphone jack on the Galaxy Note 10.
The Galaxy Note 10 will come with a super fast charger, but it's not clear exactly which one.
Samsung usually reveals its Galaxy Note phones in August, so that's what we're expecting for the Galaxy Note 10.
- PM Modi shares image of tailor on the street using Paytm, calls it a common sight across India
- Adani Enterprises’ ₹20,000 crore FPO fully subscribed on the last day
- I was working toward a promotion at Amazon when my manager started emailing me about needing coaching. Now I'm worried about losing my job.
- All major automakers except Bajaj Auto expected to register growth in January say brokerages
- India's core sector output rises by 7.4 per cent in December
- Indian start-ups are looking at reverse flipping says Economic Survey
- This cheesecake startup refused to give up a slice of its company for a lower valuation on Shark Tank India
- SC suggest Nirav Modi's bro-in-law to give letter of authority to CBI to access offshore bank accounts