SBI Clerk Prelims result 2019: Bank likely to announce results tomorrow, check score @sbi.co.in
AdvertisementState Bank of India(
The students can check their results at the bank’s official website sbi.co.in
The candidates who successfully clear the prelims examination can appear for the SBI Clerk Main exam, which is scheduled on 10 August 2019.
The online exam for SBI Clerk Prelims was held from 22 June to 23 June 2019.
The bank is likely to shortlist large chunk of candidates through the Prelims exam, nearly 10 times the total vacancies. The total number of vacancies is 8,653.
How to check score:
- Visit the bank’s official website sbi.co.in
- On the website, go to ‘Clerk Preliminary Exam Result 2019’ tab to check result.
- Login with your roll number and other required credentials.
- You can download the result for future reference.
Soon after the result for Prelims examination, the bank will roll out admit cards to the candidates qualified to appear for Main exam. The admit cards are expected to be released by the end of July.
The Main exam will include four sections — General/Financial Awareness, General English, Quantitative Aptitude, and Reasoning Ability and Computer Knowledge.
Popular on BI
- Seeking nominations for the 2024 rising stars of adtech
- Eli Lilly stock will surge 29% over the next year with its weight-loss drug on pace to do $60 billion in sales by 2030, BofA says
- A millennial who quit her office job to live in a school bus explains what her lifestyle costs and how she makes 6 figures freelancing
- Mukka Proteins IPO allotment – How to check allotment, GMP, listing date and more
- Know what are the 7 signs and symptoms of high cholesterol in your body
- Tata Motors to demerge biz into two separate listed companies
- Best drinks for constipation relief and digestive ease
- 10 Reasons why you should opt for plant-based diet