SCARAMUCCI: 'I sometimes use colorful language. I will refrain in this arena'
"I sometimes use colorful language," Scaramucci tweeted. "I will refrain in this arena but not give up the passionate fight for @realDonaldTrump's agenda. #MAGA."
Scaramucci's tweet follows the explosive conversation where he said he wanted to "f-----g kill all the leakers" who were revealing to the press damaging information about President Donald Trump's administration.
Scaramucci also went off on White House chief of staff Reince Priebus during the call with Lizza, calling Priebus a "f-----g paranoid schizophrenic, a paranoiac," and fueling the long-standing rumor that the two were at odds with each other in the White House.
According to several reports, both Priebus and former White House press secretary Sean Spicer were vehemently against Scaramucci's recent hiring. Spicer resigned on the day Scaramucci's new position was announced.
- A 'hole' 30 times Earth's size has spread across the sun, blasting solar winds that'll hit our planet by end of this week
- Durjoy Datta tweets about Paytm UPI LITE making payments faster and easier, fellow author Ravinder Singh responds
- A former Twitter engineer said they watched colleagues 'drop like flies' from a virtual meeting during Elon Musk's mass layoffs
- Best water purifiers to buy in India 2023
- Desk-bombing, monk mode & other emerging trends at the workplace
- Crypto exchange Binance temporarily suspends all spot trading
- Samsung unveils Galaxy F14 5G with 6000 mAh battery in India
- Haircut on cases resolved through IBC not very encouraging, says Kotak report