SCARAMUCCI: 'I sometimes use colorful language. I will refrain in this arena'
"I sometimes use colorful language," Scaramucci tweeted. "I will refrain in this arena but not give up the passionate fight for @realDonaldTrump's agenda. #MAGA."
Scaramucci's tweet follows the explosive conversation where he said he wanted to "f-----g kill all the leakers" who were revealing to the press damaging information about President Donald Trump's administration.
Scaramucci also went off on White House chief of staff Reince Priebus during the call with Lizza, calling Priebus a "f-----g paranoid schizophrenic, a paranoiac," and fueling the long-standing rumor that the two were at odds with each other in the White House.
According to several reports, both Priebus and former White House press secretary Sean Spicer were vehemently against Scaramucci's recent hiring. Spicer resigned on the day Scaramucci's new position was announced.
- It's too early to tell if Omicron sub-variant BA.2.75 is more severe says WHO chief scientist
- More than half of India's blue-collared employees suffer unequal wage access, earn below ₹15K per month: Report
- Bahubali writer Vijayendra Prasad's nominated to the Rajya Sabha
- Indian taxes on cottage cheese will hit the cottage industry and dairy lovers alike
- Infosys to lead the pack this earnings season while margin pressure will continue for two quarters