Scary wreck in NASCAR ends with a driver taken off on a stretcher
Fox Sports 1
A violent wreck with 60 laps to go in the Go Bowling 400 NASCAR race in Kansas left a lot of people holding their breath as Aric Almirola had to be pried from his car and removed on a stretcher.
The wreck started when something went wrong with Joey Logano's car and he took out Danica Patrick. After those two were involved, Almirola hit Logano hard, with his car shooting up into the air.
Almirola was conscious and communicating with personnel. However, rescue workers had to remove the top of his car and pry him loose.
Here is what Almirola's car looked like after they got him out and took him away on a stretcher.
Here is the replay.
Here is Danica's car, with Logano's car in the background.
Here is Almirola being taken away on a stretcher. He was eventually airlifted by helicopter to a local hospital. There is no update on his condition at this time.
- 911 dispatchers say skiers are accidentally setting off Apple's new crash-detection technology without realizing, triggering emergency calls
- BHEL among 5 bidders for Rs 58,000 cr deal to manufacture, maintain 200 Vande Bharat trains
- Indian markets open marginally lower amid weak global cues – PB Fintech, Maruti Suzuki, Tata Motors, M&M, Bajaj Auto and other stocks in focus
- Bahamas, Taiwan, Malta & more: Here are 10 countries offering digital nomad visa
- Maruti Suzuki cars will get costlier from January 2023
- Paytm’s optimistic growth projections boost sentiments, shares climb nearly 8%
- India stands like oasis in era of uncertainty amid global inflation, says SBI Research
- Personal loans fintech platform KreditBee raises $80 million in Series-D investment round
- Dharmaj Crop IPO
- Reliance Jio
- Digital Nomad Visa
- Whatsapp tips
- Air India crew guidelines
- Mukesh Ambani
- Larget Employers
- Highest Revenue companies
- New Cars in December 2022
- Best Companies for Work
- India's Richest People
- Maruti Suzuki
- Top Valuable unlisted Company
- Tata Tiago cng vs Alto k10 cng
- Top 10 Colleges in India
- Top 10 Airlines in World