Scott Disick just flipped another home in California, and it's listed for $6.89 million - double its original price. Here's a look at the transformation.
Presley Ann/Getty; The Agency
- Television personality Scott Disick has just flipped another home in California.
- It's now for sale for $6.89 million - double its original price.
- The home is located in Hidden Hills, a swanky, gated community where the median home value is a staggering $3,285,800.
- The renovated five-bedroom home includes a wine cellar, an outdoor pavilion, and a zero-edge pool and spa.
- Visit Business Insider's homepage for more stories.
Scott Disick, a TV personality known for appearing on "Keeping Up with the Kardashians" and "Flip It Like Disick," has remodeled another multimillion-dollar California home and is looking to cash in big.The two-story farmhouse sits in Hidden Hills, a swanky, gated community where the median home value is a staggering $3,285,800.Advertisement
remodeled a home in Hidden Hills. In 2015, he bought a home in the community for $5.98 million. Around six months later, he put it back on the market for $8.8 million. However, with no bites, the home is now available as a rental that costs $60,000 a night.
But Disick is hoping he'll have better luck with this reimagined, luxury farmhouse. If it sells for its asking price, he will more than double his money.
Scott Disick, a popular TV personality, flips and remodels luxury homes in California on his television show "Flip It Like Disick."
One of his latest projects includes a multimillion-dollar farmhouse in Hidden Hills, California.Advertisement
Hidden Hills is a swanky, gated community located in Los Angeles County. The median home value here is a staggering $3,285,800.
Before: Here's what the home looked like prior to Disick's renovations.Advertisement
After: And this is what it looks like, now that Disick has completed the house flip.
Before: The home's entrance featured a dark wood floor and ornate accents in the window and the stairs.Advertisement
After: That same entrance now has a sleek, modern look.
Before: The living room was defined by a large, rock-pattern fireplace.Advertisement
After: A modern fireplace and large white sofa have now taken the place of the outdated living room.
Before: The old kitchen appears to have been closed off from the rest of the house.Advertisement
After: The kitchen now has an open floorplan.
Before: Prior to the renovations, another dimly lit living area in the home featured different colored chairs and a few scattered plants.Advertisement
After: Now, living areas throughout the home are both bright and spacious.
Before: This bedroom featured a dark floor and heavy furniture.Advertisement
After: Now, the bedroom has a light wood floor, new windows, and more minimalistic furniture.
Along with five bedrooms, the renovated home also has six full bathrooms.Advertisement
Amenities include a wine cellar ...
... and an outdoor, wooden pavilion.Advertisement
The backyard also features a zero-edge pool and spa.
- Assam breaches 500-mark in COVID-19 cases, 156 new infections
- Assam breaches 500-mark in COVID-19 cases, 147 new infections
- Rajasthan eases lockdown norms, allows taxis, auto rickshaws to operate in red zones
- Bihar reports 163 fresh COVID cases, tally climbs to 2,737
- UP records 8 more COVID-related deaths; 229 fresh cases take tally to 6,497