Scott Disick just flipped another home in California, and it's listed for $6.89 million - double its original price. Here's a look at the transformation.
- Television personality Scott Disick has just flipped another home in California.
- It's now for sale for $6.89 million - double its original price.
- The home is located in Hidden Hills, a swanky, gated community where the median home value is a staggering $3,285,800.
- The renovated five-bedroom home includes a wine cellar, an outdoor pavilion, and a zero-edge pool and spa.
- Visit Business Insider's homepage for more stories.
Scott Disick, a TV personality known for appearing on "Keeping Up with the Kardashians" and "Flip It Like Disick," has remodeled another multimillion-dollar California home and is looking to cash in big.
The two-story farmhouse sits in Hidden Hills, a swanky, gated community where the median home value is a staggering $3,285,800.Read more: Betsey Johnson just listed her pink mobile home for $1.95 million, and it's located in one of the country's most exclusive trailer parks - here's a look inside
This isn't the first time Disick has remodeled a home in Hidden Hills. In 2015, he bought a home in the community for $5.98 million. Around six months later, he put it back on the market for $8.8 million. However, with no bites, the home is now available as a rental that costs $60,000 a night.
But Disick is hoping he'll have better luck with this reimagined, luxury farmhouse. If it sells for its asking price, he will more than double his money.
Keep reading for a side-by-side look at the transformation.