Scott Disick just flipped another home in California, and it's listed for $6.89 million - double its original price. Here's a look at the transformation.
Presley Ann/Getty; The Agency
- Television personality Scott Disick has just flipped another home in California.
- It's now for sale for $6.89 million - double its original price.
- The home is located in Hidden Hills, a swanky, gated community where the median home value is a staggering $3,285,800.
- The renovated five-bedroom home includes a wine cellar, an outdoor pavilion, and a zero-edge pool and spa.
- Visit Business Insider's homepage for more stories.
Scott Disick, a TV personality known for appearing on "Keeping Up with the Kardashians" and "Flip It Like Disick," has remodeled another multimillion-dollar California home and is looking to cash in big.
The two-story farmhouse sits in Hidden Hills, a swanky, gated community where the median home value is a staggering $3,285,800.
This isn't the first time Disick has remodeled a home in Hidden Hills. In 2015, he bought a home in the community for $5.98 million. Around six months later, he put it back on the market for $8.8 million. However, with no bites, the home is now available as a rental that costs $60,000 a night.
But Disick is hoping he'll have better luck with this reimagined, luxury farmhouse. If it sells for its asking price, he will more than double his money.
Keep reading for a side-by-side look at the transformation.
Scott Disick, a popular TV personality, flips and remodels luxury homes in California on his television show "Flip It Like Disick."
One of his latest projects includes a multimillion-dollar farmhouse in Hidden Hills, California.
Hidden Hills is a swanky, gated community located in Los Angeles County. The median home value here is a staggering $3,285,800.
Before: Here's what the home looked like prior to Disick's renovations.
After: And this is what it looks like, now that Disick has completed the house flip.
Before: The home's entrance featured a dark wood floor and ornate accents in the window and the stairs.
After: That same entrance now has a sleek, modern look.
Before: The living room was defined by a large, rock-pattern fireplace.
After: A modern fireplace and large white sofa have now taken the place of the outdated living room.
Before: The old kitchen appears to have been closed off from the rest of the house.
After: The kitchen now has an open floorplan.
Before: Prior to the renovations, another dimly lit living area in the home featured different colored chairs and a few scattered plants.
After: Now, living areas throughout the home are both bright and spacious.
Before: This bedroom featured a dark floor and heavy furniture.
After: Now, the bedroom has a light wood floor, new windows, and more minimalistic furniture.
Along with five bedrooms, the renovated home also has six full bathrooms.
Amenities include a wine cellar ...
... and an outdoor, wooden pavilion.
The backyard also features a zero-edge pool and spa.
- 'Quiet quitting' is a bad idea, experts say. Here are 6 things you can do instead to get the same results if you're looking for better work-life balance – or to lighten your workload
- This pioneering regional OTT has turned profitable in 5 years – here’s how
- A man's cancer vanished after he was injected with a weakened herpes virus in a promising clinical trial
- Fresh threats to Mukesh Ambani and family, Reliance Foundation hospital
- Will consider Kerala govt proposal for World Peace Conference: Nobel Peace Centre
- Seven dead, several others feared missing following flash floods in West Bengal's Jalpaiguri district
- OPEC+ to cut oil output by 2 million bpd from November
- India Inc's foreign commercial borrowings rise by 4.6% in August
- Tata Tiago Electric Car
- HCL Tech
- World Heart Day 2022
- Apple Tablets in Amazon Sale
- RBI Repo Rate
- Akash Ambani
- Amazon festival Sale
- Upcoming new Mobile in October
- Amazon Festival Sale
- Best Companies for Work
- India's Richest People
- RBI Interest Rate hike
- Upcoming Smartphone in 2022
- Top 10 Colleges in India
- Top 10 Airlines in World