Seven effective mantras of highly successful and rich people
- A lot of new-age successful people have more to share about how they became rich, and how they created something no one ever thought of.
- Business Insider India picked up seven motivational quotes by Bill Gates, Warren Buffet and other successful people on how to be successful.
AdvertisementGenius is 1% inspiration and 99% perspiration, says the old adage on success. A lot of new-age successful people have more to share about how they became rich, and how they created something no one ever thought of.
Business Insider India has picked up seven best such advice that can shape and make careers.
Step 1 of success is confidence. "I always knew I was going to be rich," he said. "I don't think I ever doubted it for a minute," said Warren Buffet, a billionaire investor who started as early as a teengaer to become one of the world’s richest men.
“You only have to do a very few things right in your life, so long as you don’t do too many things wrong,” Buffet said indicating that it is important not to undo what is done.
"If you never want to be criticized, for goodness' sake don't do anything new," said
"Failure is an option here. If things are not failing, you are not innovating enough," said Elon Musk, the yet another genius who introduced electric cars Tesla, to the world. Like Bezos, he has set his eyes on space too!
Musk’s success lies in his confidence. "If something is important enough, even if the odds are against you, you should still do it," he says.
Yet another billionaire who founded Facebook, Mark Zuckerberg suggests that tech entrepreneurs should think like hackers. "Hackers believe that something can always be better, and that nothing is ever complete," he says.
To top everything, the late Steve Jobs, a genius and eccentric famously said, “The people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world are the ones who actually do.”
Popular on BI
- Google begins to enforce Play Store policies in India, to remove non-compliant apps
- Sensex jumps more than 1,000 points on impressive GDP numbers
- Fuel price surge: Oil companies spike commercial LPG rates, impacting metro consumers
- Realme 12+ 5G with Dimensity 7050 chipset to launch in India on March 6
- Mahindra wholesales rise 24% in February at 72,923 units