Seven effective mantras of highly successful and rich people
- A lot of new-age successful people have more to share about how they became rich, and how they created something no one ever thought of.
- Business Insider India picked up seven motivational quotes by Bill Gates, Warren Buffet and other successful people on how to be successful.
AdvertisementGenius is 1% inspiration and 99% perspiration, says the old adage on success. A lot of new-age successful people have more to share about how they became rich, and how they created something no one ever thought of.
Business Insider India has picked up seven best such advice that can shape and make careers.
Step 1 of success is confidence. "I always knew I was going to be rich," he said. "I don't think I ever doubted it for a minute," said Warren Buffet, a billionaire investor who started as early as a teengaer to become one of the world’s richest men.
“You only have to do a very few things right in your life, so long as you don’t do too many things wrong,” Buffet said indicating that it is important not to undo what is done.
"If you never want to be criticized, for goodness' sake don't do anything new," said
"Failure is an option here. If things are not failing, you are not innovating enough," said Elon Musk, the yet another genius who introduced electric cars Tesla, to the world. Like Bezos, he has set his eyes on space too!
Musk’s success lies in his confidence. "If something is important enough, even if the odds are against you, you should still do it," he says.
Yet another billionaire who founded Facebook, Mark Zuckerberg suggests that tech entrepreneurs should think like hackers. "Hackers believe that something can always be better, and that nothing is ever complete," he says.
To top everything, the late Steve Jobs, a genius and eccentric famously said, “The people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world are the ones who actually do.”
Popular on BI
- Five planets will stage a rare spectacular event in the night sky on March 28
- Sam Altman, who was already wealthy before starting OpenAI, reportedly doesn't own any equity in the company behind ChatGPT
- A 'hole' 30 times Earth's size has spread across the sun, blasting solar winds that'll hit our planet by end of this week
- Microsoft adds 'AI-generated stories' to its Bing search
- Housing sales up 14% annually in Jan-Mar to 1.13 lakh units across top 7 cities: Anarock
- ISRO launches India's largest LVM3 rocket from Sriharikota
- RevFin targets financing 20 lakh electric vehicles in next 5 years
- Torrent Investments not to participate in 2nd auction for Reliance Capital; Hinduja sole bidder