Shout out to budding entrepreneurs! IBM and IIM-A want you to build business solutions using cognitive technologies
Under this challenge, students and
The participants will be evaluated and mentored by the
“Cognitive computing is fast augmenting human knowledge, capabilities and experience. In the case of rapidly digitizing Indian economy, there is vast untapped potential for creative applications of cognitive technologies by enterprises, entrepreneurs and changemakers,” said Prof Anish Sugathan, faculty of Business Policy, and the Masterplan faculty advisor at IIM-A.
"IBM is committed to creating this innovation ecosystem by opening up Watson APIs to the world. Indian entrepreneurs have shown tremendous creativity and passion in applying technology to create value,” said Dr Prashant Pradhan, Watson India Lead, IBM India / South Asia.
Popular on BI
- Sensex, Nifty scale fresh record highs, rise for 4th day in a row
- Passenger vehicles record 11.3% growth in February 2024, two-wheelers record 35% growth
- CAA will be implemented before Lok Sabha polls, says Union Minister Shantanu Thakur
- Famous Shiva temples in India you can visit on this Maha Shivratri
- Delhi HC exempts custom duties on medicines for rare diseases