Shout out to budding entrepreneurs! IBM and IIM-A want you to build business solutions using cognitive technologies
Under this challenge, students and
The participants will be evaluated and mentored by the
“Cognitive computing is fast augmenting human knowledge, capabilities and experience. In the case of rapidly digitizing Indian economy, there is vast untapped potential for creative applications of cognitive technologies by enterprises, entrepreneurs and changemakers,” said Prof Anish Sugathan, faculty of Business Policy, and the Masterplan faculty advisor at IIM-A.
"IBM is committed to creating this innovation ecosystem by opening up Watson APIs to the world. Indian entrepreneurs have shown tremendous creativity and passion in applying technology to create value,” said Dr Prashant Pradhan, Watson India Lead, IBM India / South Asia.
Popular on BI
- Elizabeth Holmes ordered dinners for Theranos staff but made sure they weren't delivered until after 8 p.m. so they worked late: book
- The CEO of software giant Intuit, which has avoided mass layoffs, says tech firms axed jobs because they misread the pandemic
- Elon Musk told Chinese Tesla workers in a late night speech that their hard work 'warms my heart' — 6 weeks after some complained about bonus cuts
- Major train accidents that India witnessed in last 15 years
- Odisha rail crash: Rescuers try to raise buried coach, death toll at 238
- Largest road networks in the world – India beats China to take the second spot
- Manoj Bajpayee joins the league of on-screen lawyers like Pankaj Tripathi, Shriya Pilgaonkar & more
- List of famous things to buy in Lonavala