SILICON ALLEY'S BILLION-DOLLAR CLUB: Meet the most valuable startups in New York City
But only a handful of those companies have billion-dollar valuations.
Pulled from our recently published Silicon Alley 100 list, these are the most valuable startups in New York City.
All the companies on this list are private tech companies based in New York City that have raised venture-capital funding. Our list is not inclusive of every billion-dollar New York City startup; we've only included those from our SA 100 list. We ranked their value based on available information from the Wall Street Journal's billion-dollar club listing.
- Air Canada, Emirates, Air India and other airlines resume flights to Toronto and the tickets are priced up to ₹5 lakh
- I flew on a $65 million Gulfstream G650ER private jet and saw why it's a favorite of tech billionaires like Elon Musk and Jeff Bezos
- Srei Group may leave a $4 billion hole in some of India’s biggest banks
- Zee-Sony merger: Here’s what Sony is really getting from Zee Entertainment
- Opinion: The creation of a bad bank helps banks but not necessarily the bankrupt
- Two years after the PMC Bank crisis, depositors of stressed banks to get up to ₹5 lakh by December
- Tech Mahindra, Tata Motors and other auto, realty stocks keep indices in positive range
- Gig workers move Supreme Court seeking social security benefits from Zomato, Swiggy, Ola and Uber