SILICON ALLEY'S BILLION-DOLLAR CLUB: Meet the most valuable startups in New York City
But only a handful of those companies have billion-dollar valuations.
Pulled from our recently published Silicon Alley 100 list, these are the most valuable startups in New York City.
All the companies on this list are private tech companies based in New York City that have raised venture-capital funding. Our list is not inclusive of every billion-dollar New York City startup; we've only included those from our SA 100 list. We ranked their value based on available information from the Wall Street Journal's billion-dollar club listing.
- Elon Musk calls on all Twitter designers, engineers doing software to sit on his floor of HQ for 'dense and intense' work
- It’s not just Mercedes, even bank deposits are competing with equities
- A former Facebook exec says an employee at a 'large tech company' once complained to the CEO in an all-hands meeting about the quality of company toilet paper
- India will succeed in handling inflation better: Sitharaman
- India's GDP growth comes in at 6.3% in Q2: manufacturing, mining witness negative growth
- Dharmaj Crop Guard IPO subscribed by a whole 35.49 times on last day
- Sensex, Nifty50 rewrite all-time highs yet again – RIL, HDFC twins most active, ICICI Bank touches new 52-week high
- Bollywood films failing is a phase, our films will bounce back strongly: Kajol