SILICON ALLEY'S BILLION-DOLLAR CLUB: Meet the most valuable startups in New York City
But only a handful of those companies have billion-dollar valuations.
Pulled from our recently published Silicon Alley 100 list, these are the most valuable startups in New York City.
All the companies on this list are private tech companies based in New York City that have raised venture-capital funding. Our list is not inclusive of every billion-dollar New York City startup; we've only included those from our SA 100 list. We ranked their value based on available information from the Wall Street Journal's billion-dollar club listing.
- Xiaomi is worried that investigations in India might affect it cash flows, operating results
- Delhi and Kolkata are the two most polluted cities in the world: Report
- There is a yawning gap between the confidence of consumers and businesses
- TikTok’s in-app browser on iOS includes code that can monitor your keystrokes and taps
- Couch and Surf: What’s streaming on OTT this weekend?