Indian-origin leaders from Silicon Valley have invested undisclosed amounts in Deal4Loans
A group of Indian origin Silicon Valley hotshots have joined the board of the financial technology firm
Among others, the group includes
Deal4Loans, founded by
"Its deep technology edge and algorithms attracted me to invest in the company. Digitisation of banks is a reality that Indian banks will have to adapt to," Shriram told ET via mail.
He also added that digitisation would require banks to have a technology partner, something which Deal4loans is capable of being.
- Airtel's India business is back in the black after a very long time
- Sequoia and PayPal-backed Pine Labs completes a first close of $285 million funding round from new investors
- BJP spent significantly less on advertising during Kerala elections this year, its ad insertions on TV, Radio and Print decreased from 21% in 2016 to 1% in 2021
- Google I/O 2021: Here's what to expect from Google's biggest annual conference
- ISRO announces its decision to share technology to make portable medical oxygen concentrators developed by VSSC