Indian-origin leaders from Silicon Valley have invested undisclosed amounts in Deal4Loans
AdvertisementA group of Indian origin Silicon Valley hotshots have joined the board of the financial technology firm
Among others, the group includes
Deal4Loans, founded by
"Its deep technology edge and algorithms attracted me to invest in the company. Digitisation of banks is a reality that Indian banks will have to adapt to," Shriram told ET via mail.
He also added that digitisation would require banks to have a technology partner, something which Deal4loans is capable of being.
Popular on BI
- Most secluded places in India to visit in 2023
- Relieve constipation naturally with Indian foods: A guide to digestive health
- Less than half of JSW Infrastructure’s IPO subscribed on day 1
- Big unlisted companies may come under tighter regulatory norms
- IndianOil unveils India's first green hydrogen-run bus that emits just water