Indian-origin leaders from Silicon Valley have invested undisclosed amounts in Deal4Loans
AdvertisementA group of Indian origin Silicon Valley hotshots have joined the board of the financial technology firm
Among others, the group includes
Deal4Loans, founded by
"Its deep technology edge and algorithms attracted me to invest in the company. Digitisation of banks is a reality that Indian banks will have to adapt to," Shriram told ET via mail.
He also added that digitisation would require banks to have a technology partner, something which Deal4loans is capable of being.
Popular on BI
- Elizabeth Holmes ordered dinners for Theranos staff but made sure they weren't delivered until after 8 p.m. so they worked late: book
- My twin and I were in separate classrooms in school. Our joint math lesson made me realize how silly that was.
- 2,000 years before 'manscaping' and smooth armpits, the Romans were seriously into hair removal, archaeological findings show
- OPEC Plus will continue oil output cuts as prices remain unchanged
- Major train accidents that India witnessed in last 15 years
- Odisha rail crash: Rescuers try to raise buried coach, death toll at 238
- Largest road networks in the world – India beats China to take the second spot
- Manoj Bajpayee joins the league of on-screen lawyers like Pankaj Tripathi, Shriya Pilgaonkar & more