Snapdeal is moving its employees to this co-working setup
According to reports, e-commerce giant
The first thought that comes to mind after reading this is that the e-commerce industry in India is running into such high losses that cutting costs has become necessary. The other thing worth noting is the fact that
Even as cash-strapped
However, sources have confirmed that the company's move comes after it decided to cut on the space requirements as per the business demand.
According to a
So what is the real pull here? Most start-ups working out of this space think it’s the opportunity to work with people with different skill sets that can act as a pool of talent, mentors, and advice.
ALSO READ: A survey reveals 60% of employed Indians aspire to be entrepreneurs
Awfis specifically has turned it into a lucrative marketing channel for financial and consumer brands partnering with 50 brands including Dunkin Donut, MakeMyTrip,
AdvertisementThe actual premise is that traditional offices are out of date. People everywhere, at start-ups or in large corporations, want open, creative spaces with cross collaboration, latest services like internet, security, food, and coffee and fresh design that doesn’t bore them.
They don’t mind a desk job as long as it is on a bean bag in the middle of a coffee shop.
Image credits- Awfis.com
Popular on BI
- Life and times of Rakesh Jhunjhunwala — the man behind the trader
- DOJ officials were alarmed by surveillance footage of the Mar-a-Lago room where classified info was being stored, report says
- Meet Judge Bruce Reinhart the magistrate who approved the FBI search warrant into Trump's Mar-a-Lago home receiving threats from MAGA supporters
- Unlike millennials, GenZ employees don’t want to quit but want fewer working hours
- IIT Bombay and JSW Group to establish a technology hub for steel manufacturing
- Realme 9i 5G Review - 5G Upgrade With Cosmetic Changes
- Top 5 automatic cars under ₹10 lakh in India
- India's demand for the yellow metal rises 43% in Q2: World Gold Council