Snapdeal is moving its employees to this co-working setup
According to reports, e-commerce giant
The first thought that comes to mind after reading this is that the e-commerce industry in India is running into such high losses that cutting costs has become necessary. The other thing worth noting is the fact that
Even as cash-strapped
However, sources have confirmed that the company's move comes after it decided to cut on the space requirements as per the business demand.
According to a
So what is the real pull here? Most start-ups working out of this space think it’s the opportunity to work with people with different skill sets that can act as a pool of talent, mentors, and advice.
ALSO READ: A survey reveals 60% of employed Indians aspire to be entrepreneurs
Awfis specifically has turned it into a lucrative marketing channel for financial and consumer brands partnering with 50 brands including Dunkin Donut, MakeMyTrip,
AdvertisementThe actual premise is that traditional offices are out of date. People everywhere, at start-ups or in large corporations, want open, creative spaces with cross collaboration, latest services like internet, security, food, and coffee and fresh design that doesn’t bore them.
They don’t mind a desk job as long as it is on a bean bag in the middle of a coffee shop.
Image credits- Awfis.com
Popular on BI
- Which countries are most affected by severe seismic activity? New earthquake metric provides fresh perspective
- Exicom Tele-Systems to raise ₹429 cr via IPO; sets price band at ₹135-142/share
- Kawasaki Ninja 500 sports bike launched in India at ₹5.24 lakh
- Vodafone Idea board to meet on Feb 27 to consider fundraising proposal
- Stocks rebound: Sensex jumps over 500 points, Nifty hits fresh high