Now buy cars on Snapdeal
AdvertisementSnapdeal today launched
Speaking about the platform, Tony Navin, Senior Vice President, Partnerships and Strategic initiatives said, "This is going to be a very strong platform that we believe should clock over $2 bn in sales over the next two years."
Commenting on the tech aspect of this platform, Anand Chandrasekaran, CPO at Sanpdeal said, "We're trying to bring the familiarity of e-commerce while solving the specific problems of the segment."
On the platform when a customer chooses a preferred automobile model, choose dealers based on proximity and delivery date. Customers then pay a booking amount and choose from loan options. Snapdeal Motors would offer 'Test Drive at Home' and 'Door Step Delivery' option in the coming weekend.
(Image credits: bankersadda)
Popular on BI
- A Google engineer found out she had been laid off while she was on vacation when her boss sent her a LinkedIn message
- A laid-off Microsoft software engineer on an H1-B visa said she wonders 'where will I be living' with just 60 days to find a new job
- Laid-off Google employees are turning to a Discord server with nearly 18,000 members for emotional support and financial advice
- Measures in place to address excess volatility: Sebi on Adani crisis
- Revival of rural economy to take time in the absence of triggers: JM Financial
- Logistics startup FarEye lays off 90 employees, 2nd job cut in 8 months
- Vani Jayaram, the voice behind 10,000 songs, passes away at 78
- Not the first time FPO is taken back, won't affect image of the country: FM