'SNL' star Leslie Jones took hilarious Emmy night selfies with the 'Game of Thrones' cast
No one employed by "Thrones" was spared a selfie with Jones. From "Thrones" co-creators David Benioff and D. B. Weiss to its smoldering star Kit Harington (Jon Snow), and supporting actors like Gwendoline Christie (Brienne) and Conleth Hill (Varys), the comedian had no bounds.
Clearly, she has been a fan for a very, very long time. But most of us first realized her obsession when Seth Meyers invited her to watch the season finale in June with him as NBC's "Late Night" cameras rolled. Her off-the-cuff comments and extreme, over-the-top reactions to the show's twists and turns cemented her as a super fan.
Take a look at her most hilarious Emmy night selfies with the cast and producers of "Game of Thrones" below:
Damn. "You know nothing Jon snow" hoooooooottt!! pic.twitter.com/n7cZwoozYH- Leslie Jones (@Lesdoggg) September 19, 2016
I want my own thrones show lol make it happen!! pic.twitter.com/a8OhINiZL9- Leslie Jones (@Lesdoggg) September 19, 2016
The Eunuch! He told me secrets!! pic.twitter.com/y1HF9zh4TW- Leslie Jones (@Lesdoggg) September 19, 2016
Wait...OUEEN OF DRAGONS YALL!! And literally one of the nicest people I ever met. She didn't care I was geeking out pic.twitter.com/aaZg16g1OC- Leslie Jones (@Lesdoggg) September 19, 2016
Ok I seriously met everyone I watch in television it's fucking cray. Now y'all know how much I love GOT! Well... pic.twitter.com/opNazmm4ug- Leslie Jones (@Lesdoggg) September 19, 2016
- No crypto ban in India — SEBI will reportedly be pulled in to regulate the sector
- I wore the same outfit for a week, as part of a productivity hack promoted by Steve Jobs — but it didn't really work. After speaking to psychologists, I'm not surprised.
- Maruti cars to cost you more from January next year
- Dell Latitude 7320 Review — A good-looking compact convertible let down by the keyboard
- SaaS firm RateGain’s IPO opens tomorrow — should you invest?
- Global digital advertising accounted for 64.4% of all advertising in 2021, up from 60.5% in 2020: GroupM report
- After Mercedes-Benz, Audi, Maruti Suzuki, now Tata Motors increases price of its vehicles from January
- 44 key areas, a national framework, and a multi-institutional approach — Here's what you need to know about India's new National Blockchain Strategy