So, who won the big festive sales game?
The research is based on a survey across 1500 online buyers from top 3 ecommerce brands, Flipkart, Amazon and Snapdeal, by Bengaluru-based Internet Research firm CaanvasIndia.
(Image credits: Indiatimes)
Popular on BI
- Gold and silver jewellery to get a lot more expensive
- Indian tycoon Gautam Adani has abandoned a $2.5 billion fundraising effort in his latest setback following a short seller attack on his business empire
- It's been a very bad month for Indian billionaires — four of the richest Indians have collectively lost about $45 billion in 2023
- Oppo Enco Air3 TWS Buds Review: Looks good, sounds better
- OPPO Reno8 T 5G vs Nothing Phone (1): Spec comparison
- Men’s apparel brand Snitch sews all sharks together – Gives ‘King of Bling’ Anupam Mittal his own fashion line
- Adani Enterprises no longer in list Top 10 companies by value; ITC joins the club
- Adani Group stocks rout continues, ₹93,788 crore market cap wiped out on Friday