Some Big Momentum Tech Stocks That Everyone Loves Got Slammed Yesterday
Something to watch is that yesterday some of the big momentum tech stocks really got hammered.
Tesla fell another 10%, and is now down 37% from its recent highs.
Facebook fell 6.49%.
Netflix lost 2.28%.
LinkedIn lost 3.89%.
Anyway, these are just a few stocks to take note of. Will be worth watching the direction of these market darlings.
- 911 dispatchers say skiers are accidentally setting off Apple's new crash-detection technology without realizing, triggering emergency calls
- BHEL among 5 bidders for Rs 58,000 cr deal to manufacture, maintain 200 Vande Bharat trains
- Indian markets open marginally lower amid weak global cues – PB Fintech, Maruti Suzuki, Tata Motors, M&M, Bajaj Auto and other stocks in focus
- Bahamas, Taiwan, Malta & more: Here are 10 countries offering digital nomad visa
- Maruti Suzuki cars will get costlier from January 2023
- Paytm’s optimistic growth projections boost sentiments, shares climb nearly 8%
- India stands like oasis in era of uncertainty amid global inflation, says SBI Research
- Personal loans fintech platform KreditBee raises $80 million in Series-D investment round