Some Big Momentum Tech Stocks That Everyone Loves Got Slammed Yesterday
Something to watch is that yesterday some of the big momentum tech stocks really got hammered.
Tesla fell another 10%, and is now down 37% from its recent highs.
Facebook fell 6.49%.
Netflix lost 2.28%.
LinkedIn lost 3.89%.
Anyway, these are just a few stocks to take note of. Will be worth watching the direction of these market darlings.
- Over 60 schools in and around Bengaluru receive bomb threat, students evacuated safely
- TVS Motor Co sales rise 31% to 3,64,231 units in November
- Johnny Depp unknowingly taught Ranveer Singh the craft of acting
- Midcap index rising for last 21 sessions, hitting fresh highs since November 16
- Global smartwatch shipments up 9% in Q3, Fire-Boltt & Huawei hit new highs: Report