Spicejet launches pre-paid card scheme for frequent fliers
The program which can be availed for membership at a minimum of Rs 599 offers benefits worth up to Rs 5,999.
These earned rewards can be redeemed on the airline's website as well as for online/offline purchase of partners' products and services, it said.
The card comes with privileges such as a free ticket on birthday, up to 50 per cent discount on domestic air tickets for a couple on anniversaries, free vouchers, priority check-in and updates about new offers, among others, for its members, the airline said.
"We are always looking at ways and means to serve our customers better. With SpiceClub in your wallet, you are more than just a customer for SpiceJet and that is something that will drive the whole agenda of customer delight for us while offering customized and attractive benefits to our members," SpiceJet vice president for business development Amit Srivastava said in the release.
Gurgaon-based SpiceJet operates 298 daily
Image credit: Indiatimes
Popular on BI
- White collar roles more at threat from AI
- Market cap of BSE-listed firms hits record high of Rs 331 lakh crore; just shy of entering $4-trillion club
- 10 Best honeymoon places near Delhi
- Samsung launches new smartphone with 50 MP camera in India
- Unveiling the sweet side of corn: 7 mouthwatering recipes