Spicejet launches pre-paid card scheme for frequent fliers
The program which can be availed for membership at a minimum of Rs 599 offers benefits worth up to Rs 5,999.
These earned rewards can be redeemed on the airline's website as well as for online/offline purchase of partners' products and services, it said.
The card comes with privileges such as a free ticket on birthday, up to 50 per cent discount on domestic air tickets for a couple on anniversaries, free vouchers, priority check-in and updates about new offers, among others, for its members, the airline said.
"We are always looking at ways and means to serve our customers better. With SpiceClub in your wallet, you are more than just a customer for SpiceJet and that is something that will drive the whole agenda of customer delight for us while offering customized and attractive benefits to our members," SpiceJet vice president for business development Amit Srivastava said in the release.
Gurgaon-based SpiceJet operates 298 daily
Image credit: Indiatimes
Popular on BI
- Govt approves PLI scheme for making drones with outlay of Rs 120 cr, comes out with norms
- Apple transportation through drones to become reality in tribal Kinnaur district of HP
- Researchers develop device that uses sound waves to separate blood-based nanoparticles
- 5 Bihar villages to be developed into human-carnivore coexistence zone
- Delhi's air quality will likely improve from Sunday evening, says IMD
- Dharmaj Crop IPO
- Reliance Jio
- Digital Nomad Visa
- Whatsapp tips
- Air India crew guidelines
- Mukesh Ambani
- Larget Employers
- Highest Revenue companies
- New Cars in December 2022
- Best Companies for Work
- India's Richest People
- Maruti Suzuki
- Top Valuable unlisted Company
- Tata Tiago cng vs Alto k10 cng
- Top 10 Colleges in India
- Top 10 Airlines in World