Kelsey Plum crashed her teammates' WNBA Finals press conference with a giant speaker blasting on her shoulder
- The Las Vegas Aces took down the Connecticut Sun Sunday to win the 2022 WNBA championship.
- The Aces celebrated with champagne in the locker room, then players spoke at a press conference.
UNCASVILLE, Connecticut — Kelsey Plum and the Las Vegas Aces partied like WNBA champions should on Sunday night at Mohegan Sun Arena.
Becky Hammon's top-ranked squad took down the Connecticut Sun 78-71 in Game 4 of the 2022 WNBA Finals to capture the franchise's first-ever title. But after spraying and guzzling champagne in their locker room, Aces stars A'ja Wilson and Chelsea Gray had to address reporters.
Shortly after the pair arrived at the press conference, Plum busted into the room and marched onto the stage.
With a Las Vegas champions cap barely secured atop her head over her ski goggles — a protective measure for all that champagne spraying — Plum waltzed behind her teammates while balancing a gigantic, booming speaker on her left shoulder and clutching a bottle of booze in her right hand.
The jubilant All-Star guard then started dancing for the group of journalists in the audience. Both of her teammates cracked up at the sight, with Wilson dancing along and Gray offering reporters a desperate apology.
After a few more seconds of shenanigans, they shooed Plum off the dais.
"KP, go!" Wilson said with a smile. "We gotta do this shit!"
Check out the hilarious moment below:
—Luis Vallejo (@Lvallejocolom) September 18, 2022
- TCS retains No 1 spot as India’s top brand but tech sector takes a hit
- Brewing capital: Third Wave Coffee raises Series C funding with participation from existing investors
- Asian Paints' non-executive director Ashwin Dani passes away
- Mapping Zealandia: Scientists chart the tectonic secrets of Earth’s sunken 8th continent
- World Heart Day: Nourish your heart with heart-healthy foods and practical tips