Neymar honored Kobe Bryant after a goal for Paris Saint-Germain following the NBA legend's death
Neymar honors Kobe Bryant
- Kobe Bryant died in a helicopter crash at the age of 41.
- Neymar is a well-known NBA fan and honored Bryant after scoring his second goal on Sunday for Paris Saint-Germain.
- Neymar flashed the numbers two and four, a reference to Kobe's number, and then held his hands in prayer before pointing to the sky.
- Visit Business Insider's homepage for more stories.
Here is the video from beIN sports, via ESPN.
Popular on BI
- Vijay Shekhar Sharma steps down as Paytm Payments Bank Chairman
- Goa partners with World Bank to tackle sea level rise, coastal erosion and other climate change-related hazards
- Samsung unveils Galaxy Ring with health-tracking features at MWC
- Govt may look at enhanced KYC requirements for certain class of corporates
- Sebi cautions investors against fraudulent trading platforms offering stock mkt access via FPI route