Standard Chartered's head of fixed-income sales in London just left
- Haroon Sana, European head of fixed-income sales and global head of rates sales at Standard Chartered, just left the company after almost two years at the UK bank.
- Standard Chartered declined to comment.
Haroon Sana, European head of fixed-income sales and global head of rates sales at Standard Chartered, just left the company after almost two years at the UK bank, a person familiar with the move told Business Insider.
Sana left this year and was based in London, the person said.
Sana was reportedly head of global rates sales at Deutsche Bank back when Anshu Jain was still CEO. He has also worked at Morgan Stanley and Merrill Lynch. He joined Canada's Scotiabank in London in mid-2015, before joining Standard Chartered as head of European sales and global head of rates sales in April 2017.
Concerns about a Chinese economic slowdown and the trade war between the US and China have weighed on the bank, which operates in about 60 countries, the Financial Times has said. China and Hong Kong is the lender's most important region, where it makes 40% of its sales.
Standard Chartered declined to comment.
- Cisco says a company 'leader' who encouraged TikTok followers to report strippers to the IRS is no longer employed at the company
- Cryptocurrency investment 101 — here’s how to do your own research (DYOR) and invest in the right digital asset
- Realme GT Neo 2 5G review: Great performance, fine display but camera needs work
- India's farmers protest takes a gruesome turn with a chilling murder at the scene — here’s the sequence of events
- Bizarre! Shubhman Gill was brought back to bat after being declared out
- Ruturaj Gaikwad and Faf du Plessis — amazing data on how the two openers led CSK to IPL 2021 championship
- Budget and safety top criteria for Chennai households during festive season:LocalCircles
- Electric bus makers on a roll as states like Maharashtra and Karnataka send in large orders