Standard Chartered's head of fixed-income sales in London just left
- Haroon Sana, European head of fixed-income sales and global head of rates sales at Standard Chartered, just left the company after almost two years at the UK bank.
- Standard Chartered declined to comment.
Haroon Sana, European head of fixed-income sales and global head of rates sales at Standard Chartered, just left the company after almost two years at the UK bank, a person familiar with the move told Business Insider.
Sana left this year and was based in London, the person said.
Sana was reportedly head of global rates sales at Deutsche Bank back when Anshu Jain was still CEO. He has also worked at Morgan Stanley and Merrill Lynch. He joined Canada's Scotiabank in London in mid-2015, before joining Standard Chartered as head of European sales and global head of rates sales in April 2017.
Concerns about a Chinese economic slowdown and the trade war between the US and China have weighed on the bank, which operates in about 60 countries, the Financial Times has said. China and Hong Kong is the lender's most important region, where it makes 40% of its sales.
Standard Chartered declined to comment.
- How to use the realistic crying face filter on Snapchat
- Elon Musk praised Netflix for telling employees to quit if they couldn't work on content they disagreed with. He previously bashed the platform as having a 'woke mind virus.'
- The Terra LUNA crypto crash has sparked the debate on ‘true’ decentralisation
- Bharti Airtel's revenues soar by 22% year on year, net profit 165% in Q4FY22
- Volkswagen Virtus vs Skoda Slavia: Specifications and features compared
- LIC makes a weak debut on exchanges today: Here is what analysts have to say
- Top free iPhone and iPad games for all age groups
- Best phones under ₹50,000 in India