Starbucks is plotting the roll-out of a Halloween-themed take on the Unicorn Frappuccino - and baristas are already dreading it
From Thursday, October 26 to Tuesday, October 31, Starbucks is serving a "Zombie Frappuccino," the website Day of the Human reported.
The cream-based Frappucino will use green caramel apple powder and pink powder. Pink "brains" whipped cream and pink mocha drizzle will complete the classic Frankenstein coloring.
While Starbucks hasn't confirmed its plan to roll out the Zombie Frappuccino, some baristas are already stressing about the drink on social media.
The super-limited-time offering of the Zombie Frappuccino is reminiscent of the Unicorn Frappuccino, which Starbucks released in April. The Unicorn Frappuccino was only on Starbucks' menu for five days, but it went viral online, netted a huge amount of press for Starbucks, and paid off in actual sales.
However, the Unicorn Frappuccino also put immense pressure on in-store workers, especially baristas. Making the Unicorn Frappuccino was messy and time-intensive. Many locations had used up ingredients by the end of the first day, and had to face angry customers.
"Our Halloween plans are still under [mummy] wraps, but we look forward to sharing more details with the living soon," a Starbucks spokesperson told Business Insider in an email.
The Zombie Frappuccino will simply be the end of me. #baristaproblems- Keesha (@keeeshafb) October 11, 2017
PLEASE do not make me make u a zombie frappuccino pink mocha drizzle isn't even a thing- reagan (@thatsoreagan_) October 16, 2017
- Cisco says a company 'leader' who encouraged TikTok followers to report strippers to the IRS is no longer employed at the company
- Cryptocurrency investment 101 — here’s how to do your own research (DYOR) and invest in the right digital asset
- Realme GT Neo 2 5G review: Great performance, fine display but camera needs work
- India's farmers protest takes a gruesome turn with a chilling murder at the scene — here’s the sequence of events
- Bizarre! Shubhman Gill was brought back to bat after being declared out
- Ruturaj Gaikwad and Faf du Plessis — amazing data on how the two openers led CSK to IPL 2021 championship
- Budget and safety top criteria for Chennai households during festive season:LocalCircles
- Electric bus makers on a roll as states like Maharashtra and Karnataka send in large orders
- India T20 World cup Jersey
- Photo Editors Apps
- Advantage Club Hiring
- Best Indian Companies
- Dussehra Messages
- Punit Goenka
- Motorola Edge 20 Mobile
- Google TV stick vs Amazon Fire TV stick
- Oneplus 9rt smartphone
- Samsung Galaxy M52 review
- Nykaa IPO
- India Coal Crisis
- iPhone 13 vs iPhone 13 mini
- IRCTC Share price
- Maximum Sixes
- Tata Sons