Starbucks manager had a total meltdown in front of customers
"Now give me the straw, and leave," the manager of the Queens, New York store is heard shouting. "You're not gonna be served here. Bye."
The manager then demands that someone call the police and threatens Chen with arrest.
Chen said she ordered a Frappuccino and was trying to open her Starbucks Rewards app on her phone when the manager started yelling at her.
"She took the scanner away as I was trying to pay then told me to leave and never go back," Chen said in a post on Facebook.
Starbucks says the employee has since been fired.
"We take this issue seriously; this experience does not represent the high service standards we set for ourselves," the company said on its Facebook page. "This partner no longer works for Starbucks."
- RANKED: The world's 20 strongest militaries
- I quit buying from Amazon 4 years ago. I get better deals on products elsewhere but still have to use their services.
- Gen Z faces more pressure at work than previous generations because technology has eliminated work-life boundaries, a psychology professor says
- Snapping 6-day gains, Indian stock indices in red; high valuations a concern
- ED issues look out notice against Byju Raveendran: Sources
- Sugar stocks slip after govt raises fair price to ₹340 per quintal
- Social media platform 'X' decides to withhold accounts after Indian govt executive orders
- With 1 lakh footfalls per day, Ayodhya is giving its residents a 'better life'