Next week onwards, register your start-up with in one day
AdvertisementA dedicate portal and a mobile application would now let Indian start-ups register themselves online in a single day. Not only this, they would also be able to know about all the incentives that the government can offer to them under the Start-up India Action Plan.
The portal and app, developed by the Department of Industrial Policy and Promotion (DIPP), would be launched within a week. It would provide all information about tax benefits and incubation facilities that the government provides, would serve as a single point of contact for clearances, approvals and registrations.
"This is part of our effort to create a conducive environment for start-ups. It will facilitate easy exchange of information between all stakeholders," a senior official told ET.
Later, the portal would be equipped to get the companies registered under the Companies Act.
The launch has come right when promised by PM Modi, when he announced the Start-up India Action Plan in January and said that a portal and app dedicated for start-ups will be launched on April 1.
As for the interest of the stakeholders, the portal would bring all stakeholders, including start-ups, incubators, accelerators, venture capital funds, seed capital funds, angel investment funds and government functionaries under one roof.
Popular on BI
- Juniper Hotels IPO allotment – How to check allotment, GMP, listing date and more
- Stocks dive at opening bell: Sensex-Nifty start trading day in red territory
- Investing in Renewable Energy Stocks
- Regulations enabled India to be global benchmark in fintech: Razorpay's Harshil Mathur
- India's poverty level has fallen below 5%: NITI Aayog CEO