Astrology and palmistry services are the new 'in' things in home services start-ups
AdvertisementIf you think that youngsters were only interested in beauty services when it comes to making use of
Youngsters are turning to these start-ups so that they can seek astrologers’ help for their queries relating to their professional careers or foreign trips.
These start-ups are letting youth consult astrologers for getting their 'kundlis' matched, tarot card reading, making it a perfect blend of the traditional and modern world.
"India is a very different market and a very different economy culturally," Siddharth Dalal, CEO of hyperlocal aggregator BookMeIn told ET. "The demand has been growing steadily. When we launched the service six months back it was four-five requests per week for the category. Today it has gone up to 50-60 per week with Vastu, Reiki and Tarot card reading finding maximum demand," he added.
Popular on BI
- Life and times of Rakesh Jhunjhunwala — the man behind the trader
- A 29-year-old woman found a mark on her head and was diagnosed with a fungal infection. It turned out to be invasive skin cancer.
- JPMorgan CEO Jamie Dimon told wealthy clients there's a chance the US is heading into 'something worse' than a recession, report says
- Aha takes the Netflix way to reach out to subscribers from small towns
- New Airtel and Reliance Jio prepaid plans compared
- Mobile accessories company Balaji Solutions files initial papers for public listing
- Ratan Tata launches Goodfellows which helps senior citizens make friends
- Rakesh Jhunjhunwala-backed Concord Biotech files for an IPO