Astrology and palmistry services are the new 'in' things in home services start-ups
If you think that youngsters were only interested in beauty services when it comes to making use of
Youngsters are turning to these start-ups so that they can seek astrologers’ help for their queries relating to their professional careers or foreign trips.
These start-ups are letting youth consult astrologers for getting their 'kundlis' matched, tarot card reading, making it a perfect blend of the traditional and modern world.
"India is a very different market and a very different economy culturally," Siddharth Dalal, CEO of hyperlocal aggregator BookMeIn told ET. "The demand has been growing steadily. When we launched the service six months back it was four-five requests per week for the category. Today it has gone up to 50-60 per week with Vastu, Reiki and Tarot card reading finding maximum demand," he added.
- UP's Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath announces free funerals for deceased Covid patients
- You no longer need a Covid+ve report to get admitted to a hospital: Union Health Ministry
- Supreme Court sets up a 12-member National Task Force to facilitate public health response to the pandemic
- Adobe Summit 2021: Empowering a digital-first economy through personalisation
- Crime branch to probe recovery of O2 concentrators from Delhi eateries, including Khan Market's famous Khan Chacha and Town Hall