State Orders Google To Remove Its Barges From San Francisco Bay
KPIX / screengrab
Larry Goldzband, executive director of the San Francisco Bay Conservation and Development Commission, said Monday that his agency received several complaints regarding the mysterious barge, according to the AP.
Nobody really knows what the barge will be used for, but preliminary planning documents show plans for an interactive space for people to learn about technology.
According to Goldzband, the Treasure Island Development Authority, which allowed the project without first gaining proper approval from the state agency, could face fines and enforcement proceedings.
- Byju's shareholders vote to remove CEO, family; company calls vote invalid
- Engaging with competent authorities, use only genuine cheese, says McDonald's
- Apple's India revenue up 42% to $8.7 bn in 2023: Morgan Stanley
- Reserve Bank asks NPCI to help continue operations of Paytm app
- Top 10 places to visit in Andhra Pradesh