how to check jio balance from enquiry number and code
AdvertisementWhen you want to check your Jio balance, you can do it in two ways. Follow these steps to know your balance instantly on your Jio phone.
Method-1 to check
Go to phone app which you use for making calls.
Dial *333# on your Jio SIM for which you wish to know the balance.
Within seconds, you will get your Reliance Jio balance information displayed on your screen.
Method – 2 to check jio mobile balance from SMS
Go to the messaging app on your phone which you use to send messages.
Send a text message “MBAL” to the number 55333. (This is free to use service and will not cost you anything)
You will receive a SMS that will give you the Jio balance details.
How to know your prepaid balance and validity
AdvertisementGo to the messaging app on your phone that you use to send messages.
Send an SMS typing “BAL” to the number 199. You will get a message from Reliance Jio that will give you the prepaid balance you have on your SIM and the validity of the pack that you have paid for.
How to know your postpaid bill amount
It is also possible to make use of USSD codes offered by Jio to know the bill amount of your postpaid Reliance Jio service.
AdvertisementGo to the messaging app of your phone.
Type in “BILL” and send the message to the number 199.
Instantly you will receive a message from the network provider that will give you the details of your billed amount you need to pay.
See Also -
How to activate Jio Sim
How to check the Validity of Vodafone prepaid account
Popular on BI
- How OnlyFans star Riley Reid plans to 'immortalize' herself using AI
- A leading supplement researcher says she doesn't take any — because she's getting what she needs from her vegan diet
- Mattel rolled out a Barbie to honor a late Cherokee Nation chief with a language error on the box that says 'chicken' instead of 'Cherokee'
- Bollywood royalty shine at star-studded premiere of 'The Archies'
- Chatbots hallucinate and get confused, says Jio Haptik which is ‘training’ them
- Hindustan Zinc board approves dividend of Rs 2,535.19 crore
- Rupee rises 2 paise to 83.35 against US dollar in early trade
- Bulls take charge of D-Street as Nifty hits record highs