how to check jio balance from enquiry number and code
When you want to check your Jio balance, you can do it in two ways. Follow these steps to know your balance instantly on your Jio phone.
Method-1 to check
Go to phone app which you use for making calls.
AdvertisementDial *333# on your Jio SIM for which you wish to know the balance.
Within seconds, you will get your Reliance Jio balance information displayed on your screen.
Method – 2 to check jio mobile balance from SMS
Go to the messaging app on your phone which you use to send messages.
Send a text message “MBAL” to the number 55333. (This is free to use service and will not cost you anything)
You will receive a SMS that will give you the Jio balance details.
AdvertisementHow to know your prepaid balance and validity
Go to the messaging app on your phone that you use to send messages.
Send an SMS typing “BAL” to the number 199. You will get a message from Reliance Jio that will give you the prepaid balance you have on your SIM and the validity of the pack that you have paid for.
How to know your postpaid bill amount
It is also possible to make use of USSD codes offered by Jio to know the bill amount of your postpaid Reliance Jio service.
AdvertisementGo to the messaging app of your phone.
Type in “BILL” and send the message to the number 199.
Instantly you will receive a message from the network provider that will give you the details of your billed amount you need to pay.
AdvertisementSee Also -
How to activate Jio Sim
How to check the Validity of Vodafone prepaid account
Popular on BI
- Virat Kohli, Shikhar Dhawan, Suresh Raina and more — Indian players with most runs in IPL history
- Supreme Court to pronounce order next week on pleas seeking independent probe into Pegasus snooping row
- KPIT Technologies to acquire Future Mobility Solutions for ₹135 crore
- IndiGo bullish on festive season, may see demand reach pre-COVID levels in December
- Air conditioner brands Voltas, Blue Star, Havells rally ahead of festive season