Retail inflation softens marginally to 6.69% in August
Food inflation in August fell marginally to 9.05 per cent, according to the
The retail inflation, mainly taken into account by the RBI to arrive at its policy decisions, has been above the regulator's comfort level.
The government has mandated the central bank to restrict the inflation at 4 per cent (+/- 2 per cent).
It's not just India — Chinese intelligence has its eye on more than 2.4 million individuals across the US, Japan, Canada, Australia, and the UK
India-China border tension will be in focus as the Parliament's Monsoon session begins today
All eyes on Parliament's Monsoon session — the Banking Regulation (Amendment) Bill 2020 may not be on the docket for long
HCL Tech's mid-quarter guidance optimism sparks rally in TCS, Infosys, Wipro, and Tech Mahindra too
- 1.28 lakh people over 60 years get 1st dose of COVID vaccine on first day
- Chinese hackers target Indian vaccine makers SII and Bharat Biotech: Report
- GST revenue up 7% year-on-year in February to over ₹1.13 lakh crore
- Here is the list of common side-effects of COVID-19, so that you don't panic if you get these
- These are the top 10 likely IPOs scheduled in March 2021