Retail inflation softens marginally to 6.69% in August
Food inflation in August fell marginally to 9.05 per cent, according to the
The retail inflation, mainly taken into account by the RBI to arrive at its policy decisions, has been above the regulator's comfort level.
The government has mandated the central bank to restrict the inflation at 4 per cent (+/- 2 per cent).
It's not just India — Chinese intelligence has its eye on more than 2.4 million individuals across the US, Japan, Canada, Australia, and the UK
India-China border tension will be in focus as the Parliament's Monsoon session begins today
All eyes on Parliament's Monsoon session — the Banking Regulation (Amendment) Bill 2020 may not be on the docket for long
HCL Tech's mid-quarter guidance optimism sparks rally in TCS, Infosys, Wipro, and Tech Mahindra too
Popular on BI
- Mehmet Oz says he was 'exhausted' when he filmed viral 'Wegner's' gaffe, adding it's not a big deal because 'I've gotten my kids' names wrong as well'
- Life and times of Rakesh Jhunjhunwala — the man behind the trader
- A 29-year-old woman found a mark on her head and was diagnosed with a fungal infection. It turned out to be invasive skin cancer.
- GenZs, millennials are turning to thrift stores to upgrade their wardrobe while saving the environment
- Syrma SGS Technology IPO: Last day to subscribe, grey market premiums at ₹25
- Hit and earn: Indian cricket fans can win as much as $500 a day playing cricket in the metaverse
- Indians are buying more pre-owned cars: Scorpio, Fortuner among the top picks
- Shimla stipulated 75 ponds Amrit Sarovar for water conservation to mark Azadi Ka Amrit Mahotsav