Retail inflation softens marginally to 6.69% in August
Food inflation in August fell marginally to 9.05 per cent, according to the
The retail inflation, mainly taken into account by the RBI to arrive at its policy decisions, has been above the regulator's comfort level.
The government has mandated the central bank to restrict the inflation at 4 per cent (+/- 2 per cent).
It's not just India — Chinese intelligence has its eye on more than 2.4 million individuals across the US, Japan, Canada, Australia, and the UK
India-China border tension will be in focus as the Parliament's Monsoon session begins today
All eyes on Parliament's Monsoon session — the Banking Regulation (Amendment) Bill 2020 may not be on the docket for long
HCL Tech's mid-quarter guidance optimism sparks rally in TCS, Infosys, Wipro, and Tech Mahindra too
- Bajaj Chetak Urbane electric scooter with 113 km range to hit the roads starting ₹1.15 lk
- Cyclone 'Michaung' alert in the Tirupati, Nellore, Prakasam, Bapatla, Krishna, West Godavari, Konaseema, and Kakinada of AP Districts
- Gold surges Rs 450 to hit record high of Rs 64,300 per 10 gm
- 7 best places to visit in Amritsar on your next trip
- Mizoram polls: ZPM dethrones MNF, bags 27 of 40 seats