Adani Wilmar IPO: Here’s how you can check the allotment status
Adani Wilmaris likely to announce its share allotment status today.
- FMCG company Adani Wilmar’s – known for edible oil brand Fortune IPO was subscribed 18.33 times.
- The IPO will be listed on February 8 on exchanges.
AdvertisementThe fast moving consumer goods (FMCG) company Adani Wilmar’s – known for edible oil brand Fortune, is likely to announce the allotment status of its initial public offering (IPO) today, February 3.
The IPO was open for subscription from January 27 to January 31. The company received bids for 212.7 crore shares as against 11.6 crore shares on offer.
In the first two days of the subscription process, the IPO received a tepid response from investors as it was oversubscribed by 1.19 times. However, on the last day, Supriya Lifescience IPO received great demand from investors as its IPO was subscribed for 18.33 times the number of shares offered.
Moreover, the grey market premium of the company’s shares showed a premium of ₹40 from the higher end of the price band.
Adani Wilmar is a joint venture between Adani Group and Singapore-based Wilmar, which was formed in 1999. It sells cooking oils under the Fortune brand as well as various other food products like rice and sugar.
Here is how to
- Go to the BSE website or NSE website here.
- On BSE, Select 'Equity' and then from the dropdown, select ‘Adani Wilmar’.
- Now, enter your application number and PAN.
- Click on 'Search'.
- Please note the details will only be available once the shares are allotted.
- Visit the registrar's website here.
- Click on 'Select company' and click on ‘Adani Wilmar’.
- Once the company is selected, you will have to enter either your PAN detail, the application number, or the client ID.
- Enter the captcha and click ’submit’.
SEE ALSO: Here’s why analysts are saying Manyavar’s IPO is heavily expensive leaving very little room for investor profit
More employees are leaving Tech Mahindra than TCS and Wipro
- Virtual credit cards have a limited use case – When should you consider one?
- Cyclone Michaung likely to intensify; Sec 144 imposed in coastal areas of Puducherry
- NCRB report shows sharp increase in Cyber Crime cases in states, Metros; overall dip in IPC cases registered in 2022
- Cong in 'striking distance' of BJP in terms of vote share: Jairam Ramesh
- Oppn ZPM strides ahead, ruling MNF trails in Mizoram