10 things you need to know before the opening bell
Welcome to 10 Things Before the Opening Bell. Sign up here to get this email in your inbox every morning.
1. Investors are looking past the chaos of the Capitol protests and at what a Biden administration means. Here's what stocks, bonds and the dollar are doing.
2. The value of the cryptocurrency market has now topped $1 trillion. Follow what Bitcoin, Ethereum and other coins are doing.
3. The Georgia election results are a 'clear negative' for big tech. Here's why Wedbush thinks the FAANGs are in for a rougher ride.
4. Tesla is finally meeting its delivery targets. Morgan Stanley says the stock price has a lot more room to rally.
5. Warren Buffett is no fan of Bitcoin. Veteran investor Bill Miller disagrees with the Sage of Omaha.
6. Earnings expected: Walgreens Boots Alliance, Micron Technology and ConAgra Foods report results.
7. On the data docket: Initial weekly jobless claims figures are due, along with the trade balance.
8. Wall Street experts say the Georgia runoff results are the 'the first surprise of 2021.' Here's how 4 of them recommend positioning your portfolio for what could happen next.
9. 10 top Wall Street experts outline their stock-market forecasts for 2021. And each one tells you where to put your money.
10. Fundstrat's Tom Lee says many transportation stocks hurt by the pandemic are poised to gain in 2021. He shares 10 stock picks in the industry that are pegged to economic reopening.
- I bought a car wash at 22 years old. It basically runs itself — and I make $5,500 in passive income each month.
- Companies say Elon Musk's plan to charge $1,000 for month for Twitter checkmarks is 'outlandish' and makes them 'meaningless'
- A lawyer who quit to become an OnlyFans performer says she now makes more money and is happier
- Revolutionising the workplace: How RPA is transforming business processes
- China now bails out countries after pushing them into 'debt-trap'
- IPL 2023 – schedule, how to watch IPL for free, venues, new rules and more
- Fired H1B visa holders have 'multiple options', wrong to assume they have to leave in 60 days: USCIS director
- NSE, BSE put Adani Green Energy under second stage of longterm ASM framework from Mar 28