10 things you need to know before the opening bell
View all Offers
- 6% OFF
OnePlus 9 Pro 5G (Morning Mist, 8GB RAM, 128GB Storage)₹ 60999₹ 64999Buy On
- 17% OFF
Redmi Note 10 Lite Aurora Blue 4GB RAM 128GB ROM | Alexa Built-in₹ 14999₹ 15999Buy On
Samsung Galaxy M51 (Electric Blue, 6GB RAM, 128GB Storage) 6 Months Free Screen Replacement for Prime₹ 19999₹ 28999Buy On
- 27% OFF
Samsung Galaxy M12 (Blue,4GB RAM, 64GB Storage) 6000 mAh with 8nm Processor | True 48 MP Quad Camera | 90Hz Refresh Rate₹ 9499₹ 12999Buy On
- 13% OFF
Redmi 9 Prime (Mint Green, 4GB RAM, 64GB Storage)- Full HD+ Display & AI Quad Camera₹ 10499₹ 11999Buy On
1. Trump may be facing impeachment for a second time and investors are nervous. Here is how the markets are reacting.
2. The crypto market has taken a tumble today. See what Bitcoin, Ethereum and the alt-coins are doing.
3. Here's 3 reasons why Bitcoin has doubled in less than a month - And why experts think it won't repeat its 2017 crash
4. Twitter has banned Trump permanently after the siege on the Capitol. Take a look at what its stock is doing.
6. Earnings expected: No big-cap companies are reporting earnings today.
7. On the data docket: The Treasury will hold an auction for three- and six-month bills, as well as three-year notes.
8. The so-called 'dogs of the Dow' could deliver big returns in 2021, BofA says. The firm identifies 10 high-dividend stocks it thinks will trounce the market this year.
9. Investors are grappling with how to trade the new political environment. We spoke to 5 investing experts about how to capitalize on the Democratic sweep.
10. Bank of America says the warning signs that stocks are hurtling into bubble territory are growing. The firm pinpoints 6 that could signal a bear market is beginning.
- A CryptoPunk NFT bought for $74 resurfaced after four years and just sold for $2 million
- Best DIY wallpapers to revamp your house
- India's largest car maker loses nearly two thirds of its profit to chip shortage
- New Range Rover: Check out expected price in India, features and other details
- Softbank will make $250 million by selling a fifth of its stake in Policybazaar