10 things you need to know before the opening bell
1. Trump may be facing impeachment for a second time and investors are nervous. Here is how the markets are reacting.
2. The crypto market has taken a tumble today. See what Bitcoin, Ethereum and the alt-coins are doing.
3. Here's 3 reasons why Bitcoin has doubled in less than a month - And why experts think it won't repeat its 2017 crash
4. Twitter has banned Trump permanently after the siege on the Capitol. Take a look at what its stock is doing.
6. Earnings expected: No big-cap companies are reporting earnings today.
7. On the data docket: The Treasury will hold an auction for three- and six-month bills, as well as three-year notes.
8. The so-called 'dogs of the Dow' could deliver big returns in 2021, BofA says. The firm identifies 10 high-dividend stocks it thinks will trounce the market this year.
9. Investors are grappling with how to trade the new political environment. We spoke to 5 investing experts about how to capitalize on the Democratic sweep.
10. Bank of America says the warning signs that stocks are hurtling into bubble territory are growing. The firm pinpoints 6 that could signal a bear market is beginning.
- Toyam Sports Limited signed up as title sponsor for India tour of Bangladesh
- Deadly Covid variants still transmissible between species, finds study
- Australia researchers find poor sleep may be risk factor for Type 2 diabetes
- Max Financial Services: Company worth ₹24,000 crore running with only 12 employees
- NPCI defers UPI market cap rules till Dec 31, 2024