A mysterious dogecoin whale who owns $15 billion of the cryptocurrency added another 420.69 coins
- 420.69 dogecoins were added to the world's largest
dogecoin addresson Tuesday.
- No one knows who is behind the address, but the address may have just signaled they are in tune with the jocular spirit of dogecoin, making a nod to meme numbers "420" and "69."
- The address currently holds 36.7 billion dogecoins worth $14.7 billion.
420.69 dogecoins were just added to the world's largest dogecoin holder, furthering speculation around the identity of the mysterious "whale" who has loaded up on the meme cryptocurrency for two years.
Data from Bitinfocharts shows that on May 18, the
According to Noelle Acheson, CoinDesk's head of research, a cryptocurrency exchange address would have inflows and outflows. She points out that this address has only been accumulating doge. The address sold 100 million coins on April 12, but that was its only sale in 2021.Some online forums have speculated the address belongs to the "dogefather" himself, Elon Musk. The address added 28.061971 dogecoins three separate times, which reference Elon Musk's birthday on June 28, 1971.
Though those transactions could simply be a homage to Musk rather than completed by Musk himself. The Tesla CEO warned in February that the biggest risk facing dogecoin is it's extreme concentration among just a handful of digital wallets.On Thursday Dogecoin spiked 15% in a matter of minutes on Musk published another yet another cryptic tweet referencing the meme cryptocurrency. The coin has since pared back gains from but is still sitting up 6,500% year-to-date.
- 5-star rating refrigerator (fridge) in India
- Best soundbar with Dolby Atmos in India 2021
- Best soundbars with a wireless subwoofer
- Myntra signs up Hrithik Roshan, Vijay Deverakonda and Dulquer Salmaan as its newest brand ambassadors
- Google is now using Chrome as an added security layer for account sign-ins