Are you a conservative investor? Here’s a list of some investment bets for you
- From Airtel and TCS to HUL and ITC— these are the top stocks to buy, according to IIFL Securities.
- Here’s the list of top stocks that qualify for ‘conservative’ risk appetite investors.
- Conservative risk appetite investors are those who prefer stability over growth.
- Check out the latest news and updates on Business Insider.
AdvertisementTraditionally, Indian investors are conservative in nature. Given the uncertainty that prevails - if you are someone who is looking for steady returns and do not want to be exposed to too much risk -- then here’s a model portfolio recommendation from IIFL Securities that you can consider for investments.
Conservative risk appetite investors are those who prefer stability over growth. A conservative portfolio is built with the objective of less volatility and capital protection. IIFL Securities after analysing all the risk factors has prepared this list for ‘conservative’ risk appetite investors.
August 2020: Model Portfolio - Direct Equity
|Stocks||Conservative Portfolio Allocation (%)||YTD Growth (%)|
|ICICI Lombard General||9%||-2.15%|
Source: IIFL Securities
Tech Mahindra CFO says lateral hiring will take time — and only after utilisation improves to pre-COVID levels
A WhatsApp message, six weeks of talks and a $300 million deal – how Karan Bajaj sold his less than 18-month old startup White Hat Jr to Byju’s
- Apophis, the ‘God of Chaos’ asteroid is speeding up — increasing the likelihood of it hitting Earth in 2068
- Sputnik V: RDIF seeks vaccine's speedy registration, prequalification from WHO
- Ankhi Das quits as Facebook's India public policy head
- States urged to adopt national approach: Niti Aayog on 'free vaccine'
- Analysts expect no surprises from Axis Bank in the second quarter — loan growth and collections to be slow