Biocon, Hero MotoCorp, TVS Motor, banks and other top stocks to watch out for on September 17
- The Indian stock markets could open on a positive note on September 17, with enough steam left in the bulls even now.
- Trends on SGX
Niftyshowed an increase of 89 points, suggesting that Nifty could open in the green despite mixed cues in other Asian markets.
Hero MotoCorp, TVS Motor and banks could be among the top stocks to watch out for on September 17.
Its subsidiary, Biocon Biologics, has entered into an agreement with Serum Institute of India to offer it a 15% stake in the company in exchange for 100 million vaccine doses per year for 15 years, and commercialisation rights for Serum Institute’s vaccine portfolio for the global market.
To increase prices of its scooters and bikes by up to ₹3,000 from September 20, to offset the increase in commodity prices.
Acquired a majority stake in EGO Movement, a Swiss technology company with a portfolio of electric bikes, scooters and cargo bikes.
Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman announced a framework for India’s bad bank, guaranteeing up to ₹30,600 crore for security receipts. The National Asset Reconstruction Company will buy bad loans from banks by offering them 15% of the net asset value in cash, and the rest in the form of security receipts.
Sansera Engineering IPO subscribed 11.47 times on the final day. Paras Defence announces IPO, offer opens on September 21.
Kotak Mahindra Bank
Acquired Volkswagen group’s vehicle loan arm, Volkswagen Finance, giving it access to 30,000 customers with a loan outstanding of ₹1,340 crore.
Selected by Frost Bank, a Texas, US-based bank, to launch a new mortgage loan product.
AdvertisementRaised $1 billion by way of bonds in the overseas market.
India's bad bank gets government nod — green lights NARCL with ₹30,600 crore guarantee
Airtel, Vodafone Idea and Jio welcome telecom relief package, but analysts are divided on whether it is enough
ITC finally starts rallying, but Twitter can't stop trolling it
Popular on BI
- Top 20 most sought after startups that Indians want to work for
- itel launches India's most affordable 5G smartphone 'P55 Power 5G' under Rs 10K
- Dunzo laying off 150-200 more employees amid fresh funding news: Reports
- Checkout the ICC Cricket World Cup 2023 matches that will be played in Mumbai
- Manufacturing value: The stocks that gave 100x returns in last 20 years