Biocon, Hero MotoCorp, TVS Motor, banks and other top stocks to watch out for on September 17
- The Indian stock markets could open on a positive note on September 17, with enough steam left in the bulls even now.
- Trends on SGX
Niftyshowed an increase of 89 points, suggesting that Nifty could open in the green despite mixed cues in other Asian markets.
Hero MotoCorp, TVS Motor and banks could be among the top stocks to watch out for on September 17.
Its subsidiary, Biocon Biologics, has entered into an agreement with Serum Institute of India to offer it a 15% stake in the company in exchange for 100 million vaccine doses per year for 15 years, and commercialisation rights for Serum Institute’s vaccine portfolio for the global market.
To increase prices of its scooters and bikes by up to ₹3,000 from September 20, to offset the increase in commodity prices.
Acquired a majority stake in EGO Movement, a Swiss technology company with a portfolio of electric bikes, scooters and cargo bikes.
Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman announced a framework for India’s bad bank, guaranteeing up to ₹30,600 crore for security receipts. The National Asset Reconstruction Company will buy bad loans from banks by offering them 15% of the net asset value in cash, and the rest in the form of security receipts.
Sansera Engineering IPO subscribed 11.47 times on the final day. Paras Defence announces IPO, offer opens on September 21.
Kotak Mahindra Bank
Acquired Volkswagen group’s vehicle loan arm, Volkswagen Finance, giving it access to 30,000 customers with a loan outstanding of ₹1,340 crore.
Selected by Frost Bank, a Texas, US-based bank, to launch a new mortgage loan product.
AdvertisementRaised $1 billion by way of bonds in the overseas market.
India's bad bank gets government nod — green lights NARCL with ₹30,600 crore guarantee
Airtel, Vodafone Idea and Jio welcome telecom relief package, but analysts are divided on whether it is enough
ITC finally starts rallying, but Twitter can't stop trolling it
Popular on BI
- Silicon Valley needs to stop laying off workers and start firing CEOs
- A laid-off Google engineer describes losing his 'only career' 16 years after starting as an intern
- OpenAI makes a ChatGPT-like tool called Codex that can write software. Here's why Codex won't replace developers and will instead create more demand for their skills.
- OnePlus launches seven new products at its Cloud 11 event—here’s everything about the OnePlus 11, Buds Pro 2, Keyboard 81 Pro and more
- OnePlus 11 vs iQOO 11 – price, specs and features compared
- OnePlus 11 5G review: High on value, low on excitement
- Delhi to Kochi - Indian destinations international travellers are looking for in 2023
- Post pandemic, more organizations are moving towards e-recruitment, says a survey by HirePro