If you have a high risk tolerance — here are a few ‘aggressive’ investment bets to consider
- From Kotak Mahindra and State Bank of India to ICICI Bank and Interglobe Aviation— these are the top stocks to buy, according to IIFL Securities.
- IIFL Securities analysed all the risk factors and recommends this portfolio for ‘aggressive’ risk appetite investors
- An aggressive appetite investor has a higher risk tolerance and is willing to put more money at stake for the possibility of better returns.
- Check out the latest news and updates on Business Insider.
In this current market scenario, you can already be considered an ‘aggressive’ risk appetite investor if you are actively investing in the stock market and not mutual funds. And if you have the hunger and thrill for more, here’s a list of recommendations from a leading financial services firm, IIFL.
View all Offers
View all Offers
OnePlus Nord 2 5G (Blue Haze, 8GB RAM, 128GB Storage) I Extra upto Rs.1000 off on Exchange₹ 29999Buy On
OnePlus Nord 2 5G (Gray Sierra, 8GB RAM, 128GB Storage) I Extra upto Rs.1000 off on Exchange₹ 29999Buy On
- 18% OFF
Redmi 9 (Carbon Black, 4GB RAM, 64GB Storage) | Extra INR 200 Amazon Pay Cashback | 2.3GHz Mediatek Helio G35 Octa core Processor₹ 8999₹ 10999Buy On
- 19% OFF
Redmi Note 10 (Aqua Green, 4GB RAM, 64GB Storage) -Amoled Dot Display | 48MP Sony Sensor IMX582 | Snapdragon 678 Processor₹ 12999₹ 15999Buy On
- 20% OFF
Redmi 9A (Nature Green, 2GB RAM, 32GB Storage) | 2GHz Octa-core Helio G25 Processor | 5000 mAh Battery₹ 6799₹ 8499Buy On
An investor with an ‘aggressive’ risk appetite has a higher risk tolerance and is willing to put more money at stake for the possibility of better returns. Here’s the list of top stocks that make it to the model portfolio for ‘aggressive’ risk appetite investors, according to the IIFL Securities report. Aggressive portfolio targets above market returns using high beta and midcap ideas.
TOP VIDEOS FOR YOUIIFL recommends that equity investors with high risk appetite opt for a stock specific approach while investing during this uncertain macroeconomic environment.
AdvertisementAugust 2020: Model Portfolio - Direct Equity
Source: IIFL Securities
|Stocks||Aggressive Portfolio Allocation (%)||YTD Growth (%)|
|Kotak Mahindra Bank||8%||-20.17%|
|State Bank of India||7%||-42.82%|
|Crompton Greaves Consumer Electricals||8%||8.69%|
|Quess Corp Ltd||9%||-23.64%|
SEE ALSO: Vodafone Idea losses widen to ₹25,460 crore – over 75% of it is money set aside for AGR dues
Indian and Chinese army hold fresh talks to discuss disengagement in Depsang plains
- Canon’s new patent hints at a telephoto lens attachment for smartphones under development
- Kerala-based ESAF Small Finance Bank looks to raise ₹998 crore through IPO
- Meet BeachBot, a beach rover that uses AI to remove cigarette butts from beaches
- Amazon Prime Day 2021: Best deals and offers on health and household products
- Odisha’s temple town Puri becomes first Indian city with drinkable tap water available throughout the day