If you have a high risk tolerance — here are a few ‘aggressive’ investment bets to consider
- From Kotak Mahindra and State Bank of India to ICICI Bank and Interglobe Aviation— these are the top stocks to buy, according to IIFL Securities.
- IIFL Securities analysed all the risk factors and recommends this portfolio for ‘aggressive’ risk appetite investors
- An aggressive appetite investor has a higher risk tolerance and is willing to put more money at stake for the possibility of better returns.
- Check out the latest news and updates on Business Insider.
AdvertisementIn this current market scenario, you can already be considered an ‘aggressive’ risk appetite investor if you are actively investing in the stock market and not mutual funds. And if you have the hunger and thrill for more, here’s a list of recommendations from a leading financial services firm, IIFL.
An investor with an ‘aggressive’ risk appetite has a higher risk tolerance and is willing to put more money at stake for the possibility of better returns. Here’s the list of top stocks that make it to the model portfolio for ‘aggressive’ risk appetite investors, according to the IIFL Securities report. Aggressive portfolio targets above market returns using high beta and midcap ideas.
IIFL recommends that equity investors with high risk appetite opt for a stock specific approach while investing during this uncertain macroeconomic environment.
August 2020: Model Portfolio - Direct Equity
Source: IIFL Securities
|Stocks||Aggressive Portfolio Allocation (%)||YTD Growth (%)|
|Kotak Mahindra Bank||8%||-20.17%|
|State Bank of India||7%||-42.82%|
|Crompton Greaves Consumer Electricals||8%||8.69%|
|Quess Corp Ltd||9%||-23.64%|
SEE ALSO: Vodafone Idea losses widen to ₹25,460 crore – over 75% of it is money set aside for AGR dues
Indian and Chinese army hold fresh talks to discuss disengagement in Depsang plains
Popular on BI
- Financial inclusion made easy for India’s small merchants with Paytm’s pioneering QR codes and Soundbox
- With Rupay Credit Card on UPI, mobile payments pioneer Paytm deepens its leadership in UPI
- A 24-year-old stock trader who made over $8 million in 2 years shares the 4 indicators he uses as his guides to buy and sell
- 10 Must-Do activities on your next Darjeeling Trip
- Govt received ₹1,70,501 crore in April as revenue
- Shubman Gill, Sunil Narine, Virat Kohli & more: IPL man of the series winners since 2008
- Five personal finance deadlines you can’t afford to miss in June
- List of famous things to buy in Darjeeling