If you have a high risk tolerance — here are a few ‘aggressive’ investment bets to consider
- From Kotak Mahindra and State Bank of India to ICICI Bank and Interglobe Aviation— these are the top stocks to buy, according to IIFL Securities.
- IIFL Securities analysed all the risk factors and recommends this portfolio for ‘aggressive’ risk appetite investors
- An aggressive appetite investor has a higher risk tolerance and is willing to put more money at stake for the possibility of better returns.
- Check out the latest news and updates on Business Insider.
An investor with an ‘aggressive’ risk appetite has a higher risk tolerance and is willing to put more money at stake for the possibility of better returns. Here’s the list of top stocks that make it to the model portfolio for ‘aggressive’ risk appetite investors, according to the IIFL Securities report. Aggressive portfolio targets above market returns using high beta and midcap ideas.
IIFL recommends that equity investors with high risk appetite opt for a stock specific approach while investing during this uncertain macroeconomic environment.
August 2020: Model Portfolio - Direct Equity
Source: IIFL Securities
|Stocks||Aggressive Portfolio Allocation (%)||YTD Growth (%)|
|Kotak Mahindra Bank||8%||-20.17%|
|State Bank of India||7%||-42.82%|
|Crompton Greaves Consumer Electricals||8%||8.69%|
|Quess Corp Ltd||9%||-23.64%|
SEE ALSO: Vodafone Idea losses widen to ₹25,460 crore – over 75% of it is money set aside for AGR dues
Indian and Chinese army hold fresh talks to discuss disengagement in Depsang plains
- Bio-secure bubbles – Here's how IPL players will be staying safe during the pandemic
- INTERVIEW: Chennai-based CAMS’ 30-year journey to an IPO
- Amazon pumps in money into MORE to take on the heavyweights Reliance Retail and DMart
- 30 COVID vaccine candidates being developed: Health Ministry
- INTERVIEW: Paytm trains its guns on Google while the payments app is back in Play Store