Wipro, L&T Infotech, Zee Entertainment, Mindtree among top losers that hit investors’ portfolio in the last one month
- While benchmark index Sensex has gained 1.55% in the last one month, these 10 stocks have lost more than 15% each during the period.
- Note that markets across the globe have been very volatile and witnessed huge sell-off on expectation that the US Fed will hike interest rates sooner.
- Check out the latest budget news and updates on Business Insider.
AdvertisementSome of the most valuable stocks like Wipro, L&T Infotech, Mindtree, Infoedge have witnessed huge sell-offs in the last 30 days.
Some of it is also because investors across the globe are worried about high inflation and tighter monetary policies. Global markets have been very volatile in the last one month on expectation that the US Fed will hike interest rates sooner and will stop measures for economic stimulus.
In the last one month benchmark index Sensex has gained 1.55%.
Here are 10 stocks that have lost more than 15% each during the period.
Shares of RBL Bank and Zee Entertainment Enterprises have been under pressure for several months because of corporate misgovernance at the management level.
|Top 10 losers that lost more than 15% in last one month||% change|
|Dr Lal Pathlabs||-18%|
Shares of technology and pharma companies have fallen the most in the last one month.
Telecom operator Vodafone Idea’s fell sharply on ballooning losses and declining subscriber numbers.
Meanwhile, Info Edge slipped significantly after its invested companies —online food aggregator Zomato and online insurance distributor PolicyBazaar — saw huge sell-off since IPO listing.
While the emerging electric vehicle industry is booming for the right reasons, some gas companies are worried about their future. The government's efforts on promoting green energy to control pollution pose a threat to the growth of compressed natural gas sales for Indraprastha Gas.
SEE ALSO: ICICI Bank shares are sulking with the rest of the market, but analysts say it could make a lot of money for investors
There is a silver lining in Vodafone Idea’s dark numbers
Fortune oil maker Adani Wilmar is looking to acquire southern players in edible oil, FMCG industry
Popular on BI
- A SpaceX flight attendant said Elon Musk exposed himself and propositioned her for sex, documents show. The company paid $250,000 for her silence.
- WazirX receives 1023 requests for data from law enforcement in October-March 2022
- Elon Musk was dating Amber Heard and finalizing a divorce around the time he's said to have sexually harassed a SpaceX flight attendant
- Researchers develop a virus that works even when iPhone is switched off
- Supreme Court of India extends time for submitting Pegasus probe report
- Chopper services launched in Goa for tourists, locals
- Both Ambuja Cements and ACC are bet worth investing with strong parent Adani
- Reserve Bank to pay ₹30,307 crore dividend payment to Centre for FY22