Supriya Lifescience IPO to open on December 16: Check out important details related to the IPO
- Supriya Lifescience manufactures active pharma ingredients (APIs). It manufactures 38 ingredients focused on therapeutic segments like analgesic, anaesthetic, antiallergic etc.
- It is looking to raise ₹700 crore through the IPO, which consists of fresh issue of ₹200 crore and offer for sale of ₹500 crore.
- The company’s IPO will open on December 16 and close on December 20. It has a price band of ₹265 to ₹274 per share.
- Retail investors can bid for a minimum of 54 shares worth ₹14,796 for one lot.
The company produces 38 APIs focused on diverse therapeutic segments such as antihistamine, analgesic, anaesthetic, vitamin, anti-asthmatic and anti-allergic.
Supriya Lifescience products have been exported to 86 countries and 1,296 customers in FY21. The company has API business in Europe, Latin America, Asia, and North America.
AdvertisementIt is looking to raise ₹700 crore through the IPO, which consists of a fresh issue of ₹200 crore and an offer for sale of ₹500 crore.
Here are some of the important dates related to the IPO:
|Price band||₹265 to ₹274|
|IPO open date||December 16|
|IPO close date||December 20|
|Allotment date||December 23|
|Initiation of refunds||December 24|
|Credit of shares to demat account||December 27|
|IPO listing date||December 28|
The net proceeds from the fresh issue will be utilised towards capital expenditure requirements, repaying of debts, and general corporate purposes.
SEE ALSO: Indian Supreme Court seeks Centre's reply on plea seeking benefits for gig workers of Zomato, Swiggy, Ola, Uber
The grey market is losing interest in Metro Brands’ IPO, but the analysts are still gung ho — here’s what the data have to say
Popular on BI
- These are some new initiatives planned for the Republic Day celebrations
- Q4 2021 records highest Ad Volumes for a quarter since 2019 with a bumper festive spike: BARC
- Future Retail's independent directors haved turned down Amazon's financial support offer
- Fake news continues to be a major concern for 64% news consumers in India: Ormax Media report
- Maruti Suzuki up nearly 7% as the automaker expects good demand at a time when industry is feeling the heat