Supriya Lifescience IPO to open on December 16: Check out important details related to the IPO
- Supriya Lifescience manufactures active pharma ingredients (APIs). It manufactures 38 ingredients focused on therapeutic segments like analgesic, anaesthetic, antiallergic etc.
- It is looking to raise ₹700 crore through the IPO, which consists of fresh issue of ₹200 crore and offer for sale of ₹500 crore.
- The company’s IPO will open on December 16 and close on December 20. It has a price band of ₹265 to ₹274 per share.
- Retail investors can bid for a minimum of 54 shares worth ₹14,796 for one lot.
AdvertisementThe Mumbai-based active pharmaceuticals ingredients (APIs) manufacturer, Supriya Lifescience, is set to open its initial public offering (IPO) on December 16.
The company produces 38 APIs focused on diverse therapeutic segments such as antihistamine, analgesic, anaesthetic, vitamin, anti-asthmatic and anti-allergic.
Supriya Lifescience products have been exported to 86 countries and 1,296 customers in FY21. The company has API business in Europe, Latin America, Asia, and North America.
It is looking to raise ₹700 crore through the IPO, which consists of a fresh issue of ₹200 crore and an offer for sale of ₹500 crore.
Here are some of the important dates related to the IPO:
|₹265 to ₹274
|IPO open date
|IPO close date
|Initiation of refunds
|Credit of shares to demat account
|IPO listing date
The net proceeds from the fresh issue will be utilised towards capital expenditure requirements, repaying of debts, and general corporate purposes.
SEE ALSO: Indian Supreme Court seeks Centre's reply on plea seeking benefits for gig workers of Zomato, Swiggy, Ola, Uber
The grey market is losing interest in Metro Brands’ IPO, but the analysts are still gung ho — here’s what the data have to say
- RBI bars JM Financial Products from financing against shares, debentures
- UP govt approves proposal for formation of Uttar Pradesh State Capital Region on lines of NCR
- Popular Vehicles and Services to float IPO on March 12
- Nothing Phone (2a) smartphone debuts in India, priced starting at ₹23,999
- New variant of H5N1 bird flu spreads to marine mammals, heightening concerns for human transmission