Delhivery IPO: Here’s how you can check the allotment status
- Logistics startup is likely to announce its share allotment status today.
- The issue has been subscribed 1.63 times in the three days of subscription.
- The IPO will be listed on May 24 on exchanges.
AdvertisementGurugram-based logistics and supply chain company
The IPO was open for subscription from May 11 to May 13. The company received bids for ₹25.49 crore as against ₹2.05 crore worth of shares on offer.
In the first two days of subscription, the company struggled to get demand as only 24% of the issue was subscribed. The lack of demand was due to volatile market conditions that have spooked investors. Later, on the last day, the issue was subscribed 163% mainly because of oversubscription in the qualified institutional buyer category.
Investors stayed away from the IPO because of the fact that Delhivery is a loss-making firm. Not to forget, investors have already been bitten after investing in new age companies like Paytm, Zomato, whose shares have sunk down massively after listing.
Moreover, the grey market indicates a negative listing for the stock as the stocks are being traded at ₹5 discount to issue price of ₹487 in the unofficial market.
The portion reserved for retail investors was also not fully subscribed as it got only 57% of the bids against the shares on offer.
Here is how to
- Go to the BSE website or NSE website here.
- On BSE, Select 'Equity' and then from the dropdown, select ‘Delhivery’.
- Now, enter your application number and PAN.
- Click on 'Search'.
- Please note the details will only be available once the shares are allotted.
- Visit the registrar's website here.
- Click on 'Select company' and click on ‘Delhivery’.
- Once the company is selected, you will have to enter either your PAN detail, the application number, or the client ID.
- Enter the captcha and click ’submit’.
SEE ALSO: Vedantu follows Unacademy’s footsteps — fires over 600 people in May
AdvertisementReliance Jio vs Bharti Airtel — four charts that showcase how the Indian telecom giants faired in 2022
Popular on BI
- Five planets will stage a rare spectacular event in the night sky on March 28
- Sam Altman, who was already wealthy before starting OpenAI, reportedly doesn't own any equity in the company behind ChatGPT
- A 'hole' 30 times Earth's size has spread across the sun, blasting solar winds that'll hit our planet by end of this week
- Crompton Greaves Consumer Electricals and kitchen appliance maker Butterfly announce merger
- ICMR comes up with first ethical guidelines for application of AI in biomedical research, healthcare
- Measures taken by IIFCL to keep bad loans under check: Parliamentary panel
- Microsoft adds 'AI-generated stories' to its Bing search
- Housing sales up 14% annually in Jan-Mar to 1.13 lakh units across top 7 cities: Anarock