Devyani International IPO: Here’s how to check the allotment status and more
- The IPO of Devyani International opened on August 4 and closed on August 6.
- Devyani International Limited is the largest franchisee of
Yum brandsin India.
- The IPO had received a good response from investors given it was subscribed 116.69 times on the last day of bidding.
The allotment status of the initial public offering (IPO) of Devyani International Limited, which ended on 6 August 2021 is to be finalised on August 11, 2021. The size of the IPO is ₹1400 crore.
View all Offers
View all Offers
- 17% OFF
Redmi Note 10 Pro Max (Glacial Blue, 6GB RAM, 128GB Storage) -108MP Quad Camera|120Hz Super Amoled Display₹ 18999₹ 24999Buy On
- 17% OFF
Redmi Note 10 Lite Aurora Blue 4GB RAM 128GB ROM | Alexa Built-in₹ 14999₹ 15999Buy On
- 21% OFF
iQOO Z3 5G (Cyber Blue, 8GB RAM, 128GB Storage) | India's First SD 768G 5G Processor | 55W FlashCharge | Upto 9 Months No Cost EMI | 6 Months Free Screen Replacement₹ 17990₹ 24990Buy On
- 6% OFF
OnePlus 9 Pro 5G (Morning Mist, 8GB RAM, 128GB Storage)₹ 60999₹ 64999Buy On
- 23% OFF
Redmi 9 (Sky Blue, 4GB RAM, 64GB Storage) | 2.3GHz Mediatek Helio G35 Octa core Processor₹ 8499₹ 10999Buy On
The refund will be initiated on August 12 and the shares will be credited to the account on August 13. The price band of the shares was ₹86-90. The company will likely be listed on August 16, 2021.
An initial public offering is the sale of a company’s initial stock to the general public. To invest in an IPO, an individual should own a demat or trading account.
Devyani International is the largest franchisee for Costa coffee,
The IPO had received good response from investors given it was subscribed 116.69 times on the last day of the bidding.
There are two websites to check the
How to check Devyani International IPO allotment at Linkintime?
- Log in to the Link Intime website.
- Select the IPO name (Devyani International IPO).
- Choose the option from
Pan Number, Application Number or Demat Account number.
- Add the details as per your selection.
- Click on the search button to see the Devyani International IPO allotment.
- Log in to the BSE website in the same way.
- Select the issue type as Equity and the IPO name as Devyani International Limited.
- After typing the application number and pan number, click on the search button to view the Devyani IPO allotment.
FreshtoHome and BlueStone-backer Iron Pillar is planning to bring assets worth $1 billion under managemen
Google is now using Chrome as an added security layer for account sign-ins
Popular on BI
- Best plastic stool for home in India
- Best wooden stool for living room in India
- PolicyBazaar’s parent to open its ₹5,700 crore IPO on November 1
- Best coffee and tea mugs for your office or home
- WHO may approve Bharat Biotech's Covaxin 'within 24 hours' for emergency use, according to media reports