Elon Musk's brother sold Tesla shares worth $25.6 million after an upward streak in the electric-car maker's stock
- Kimbal Musk, a
Teslaboard member, sold $25.6 million worth of shares in the electric-car maker this week.
- Elon Musk's younger brother still holds nearly 600,000 shares in the company, worth about $483 million.
- Another board member, Antonio Gracias, sold 150,747 Tesla shares but replaced them with call options.
He sold 30,000 directly owned shares at an average price of $853 a share, the filings showed. The 48-year-old, who is a Tesla board member and restaurateur, still holds 599,740 shares in the company, worth roughly $483 million.Tesla's shares rose 743% in 2020 and are up about 14% this year.
Separately, another Tesla board member, Antonio Gracias, sold 150,747 shares in the electric-car maker at an average price of $845.36 a share on Tuesday, according to another filing. But Gracias replaced these positions by purchasing 150,747 call options that expire in June 2022 and 2025, with exercise prices of $52.38 and $68.56.Gracias, who sits on the Tesla board's audit committee and also serves as the chairman and CEO of Valor Equity Partners, owns 1.3 million shares in Tesla via the AJG Growth Fund, the filing showed.
Tesla executives and insiders hold about a 19.6% stake in the company, according to Bloomberg.Read more: BlackRock says investors haven't fully priced in the structural changes brought about by the pandemic - and pinpoints 2 areas of the market that can still run for years
- Aishwarya Pissay, a champion motorcyclist, describes what it takes to ace the circuit
- Mandatory 14-days quarantine for Delhi residents returning from Kumbh Mela, says Delhi Disaster Management Authority
- Check out the youngest players in IPL 2021
- JEE Mains entrance exam postponed amid surge in COVID-19 cases
- Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal says COVID-19 positivity rate has gone up to 30%, only 100 ICU beds left