EMS IPO allotment – how to check allotment, GMP, listing date and more
- EMS will share its allotment status on Friday, September 15.
- The shares of EMS were subscribed 76.21 times.
- The shares are expected to be listed on the stock exchanges on September 21.
AdvertisementNew Delhi-based EMS, a sewage solutions provider, is expected to announce the allotment status of its initial public offering (IPO) on Friday, September 15.
On its last day, the EMS IPO was subscribed 76.21 times, receiving bids for 81.21 crore equity shares against 1.07 crore shares on offer.
While the qualified institutional buyer (QIB) portion was subscribed 149.98 times, the non-institutional investors portion was subscribed 84.39 times. The retail portion also witnessed good participation and was subscribed 30.55 times.
Grey market premium
The shares of EMS are currently commanding a grey market premium (GMP) of ₹100 per share. GMP is the premium at which IPO shares are traded in an unofficial market before they are listed on the stock exchanges.
Here’s how to check the IPO’s allotment status
You can check the allotment status on the registrar’s website.
- To check the
EMS IPO allotment status, visit the registrar’s website here.
- Click on ‘Company Selection’ and then select ‘EMS’.
- Now, enter your PAN, application number, DP / Client ID or Account number / IFSC.
- Click on ‘Search’.
You can also check the
To check the allotment status on BSE or NSE website:
- Go to the BSE website.
- On the website, click on 'Equity' and then select ‘EMS’ from the dropdown menu.
- Now, enter your application number and PAN.
- Click on 'Search'.
You can click here and log in to check your allotment status on NSE.
EMS listing date
The shares of EMS will be listed on the stock exchanges on September 21.
Honor 90 launched in India with a 200MP camera starting at ₹37,999
iPhone 15 Pro, Pro Max can record 3D videos that can be viewed on Vision Pro in a ‘magical way’
One cable to charge them all – What Apple’s jump to USB-C means for customers
Popular on BI
- Seeking nominations for the 2024 rising stars of adtech
- Eli Lilly stock will surge 29% over the next year with its weight-loss drug on pace to do $60 billion in sales by 2030, BofA says
- A millennial who quit her office job to live in a school bus explains what her lifestyle costs and how she makes 6 figures freelancing
- Mukka Proteins IPO allotment – How to check allotment, GMP, listing date and more
- Know what are the 7 signs and symptoms of high cholesterol in your body
- Tata Motors to demerge biz into two separate listed companies
- Best drinks for constipation relief and digestive ease
- 10 Reasons why you should opt for plant-based diet