eMudhra IPO: Here’s how you can check the allotment status
- eMudhra is likely to announce its share allotment status today.
- The IPO of one of the largest certifying authorities was subscribed 2.72 times.
- eMudhra shares are expected to be listed on stock exchanges on June 1.
AdvertisementeMudhra, which is one of the largest certifying authorities in India is likely to announce the allotment status of its initial public offering (IPO) today, May 27.
Shares of eMudhra may see a weak listing as the stock was trading at a discount of ₹10 in the grey market.
The portion reserved for retail investors was oversubscribed 2.61 times on the last day of the IPO.
What does eMudhra do?
eMudhra is a certifying authority (CA) authorised by the controller of certifying authority (CCA) for issuance of Digital Signature Certificates in India.
The company is engaged in the business of providing digital trust services and enterprise solutions like individual/organisational certificates, digital signature certificates etc.
eMudhra intends to use the proceeds of the IPO towards repaying debt, funding working capital requirements, buying equipment for data centers, investing in business development, sales, marketing and other costs related to growth.
Here is how to check the
- Go to the BSE website or NSE website here.
- On BSE, Select 'Equity' and then from the dropdown, select ‘eMudhra’.
- Now, enter your application number and PAN.
- Click on 'Search'.
- Please note the details will only be available once the shares are allotted.
- Visit the registrar's website here.
- Click on 'Select company' and click on ‘eMudhra’.
- Once the company is selected, you will have to enter either your PAN detail, the application number, or the client ID.
- Enter the captcha and click ’submit’.
AdvertisementSEE ALSO: Tata Steel, JSW, SAIL and JSPL will lose half of their export biz as government wages war on inflation
Unacademy CEO Gaurav Munjal asks employees to prepare for a funding winter that could last 24 months
Popular on BI
- Elizabeth Holmes ordered dinners for Theranos staff but made sure they weren't delivered until after 8 p.m. so they worked late: book
- The CEO of software giant Intuit, which has avoided mass layoffs, says tech firms axed jobs because they misread the pandemic
- Elon Musk told Chinese Tesla workers in a late night speech that their hard work 'warms my heart' — 6 weeks after some complained about bonus cuts
- Major train accidents that India witnessed in last 15 years
- Odisha rail crash: Rescuers try to raise buried coach, death toll at 238
- Largest road networks in the world – India beats China to take the second spot
- Manoj Bajpayee joins the league of on-screen lawyers like Pankaj Tripathi, Shriya Pilgaonkar & more
- List of famous things to buy in Lonavala