Fedbank Financial Services IPO allotment – How to check allotment, GMP, listing date and more
Fedbank Financialshall announce its share allotment status on Wednesday, November 29.
- The shares of Fedbank Financial were subscribed 2.20 times.
- The shares are expected to be listed on the stock exchanges on November 30.
AdvertisementMumbai-based Fedbank Financial, a retail-focused non-banking finance company that provides gold loans, home loans, and more is expected to announce the allotment status of its initial public offering (
On the last day, the Fedbank Financial IPO was subscribed 2.20 times, receiving bids for 12.30 crore equity shares against 5.59 crore shares on offer.
While the qualified institutional buyer portion was subscribed 3.51 times, the non-institutional investors portion was subscribed 1.45 times. The retail portion also witnessed good participation and was subscribed 1.82 times. The employee portion was subscribed 1.34 times.
Grey market premium
The shares of Fedbank Financial are currently not commanding a grey market premium (GMP). GMP is the premium at which IPO shares are traded in an unofficial market before they are listed on the stock exchanges.
Here’s how to check the IPO’s allotment status
You can check the allotment status on the registrar’s website.
- To check the
Fedbank Financial IPO allotmentstatus, visit the registrar’s website here.
- Click on ‘Select Company’ and then select ‘Fedbank Financial’.
- Now, enter your PAN, application number, DP / Client ID or Account number / IFSC.
- Now, enter the captcha.
- Click on submit.
AdvertisementYou can also check the Fedbank Financial IPO allotment status on the BSE and NSE websites.
To check the allotment status on BSE or NSE website:
- Go to the BSE website.
- On the website, click on 'Equity' and then select ‘Fedbank Financial’ from the dropdown menu.
- Now, enter your application number and PAN.
- Click on 'Search'.
You can click here and log in to check your allotment status on NSE.
Fedbank Financial IPO listing date
AdvertisementThe shares of Fedbank Financial will be listed on the stock exchanges on November 30.
Flair Writing IPO allotment – How to check allotment, GMP, listing date and more
Gandhar Oil IPO allotment – How to check allotment, GMP, listing date and more
Tata Technologies IPO allotment – How to check allotment, GMP, listing date and more
Popular on BI
- 7 Must visit temples in Andhra Pradesh
- Fuel your brain: 7 Foods to enhance mental sharpness during exam time
- I'm still the CEO, management remains unchanged: Byju Raveendran
- As many as 275 cases of rape in custody registered from 2017-22: NCRB
- Monthly household consumer spending more than doubled in last decade