Nykaa IPO: Remember to check your allotment status tomorrow
- Nykaa is likely to announce its share allotment status on November 8.
- The public issue of the fashion and beauty ecommerce platform has been subscribed 82.42 times on the third and final day of the issue on November 1.
- The company’s IPO has received bids for 216 crore equity shares against the IPO size of 2.62 crore equity shares.
- Check out the latest news and updates on Business Insider.
AdvertisementFashion and beauty ecommerce platform Nykaa, owned by FSN E-commerce Ventures, is likely to announce the allotment status of its initial public offering (IPO) on November 8.
The company received huge demand from investors, who had oversubscribed the IPO by 82.42 times. Overall, the IPO has received bids for 216 crore equity shares against the IPO size of 2.62 crore equity shares.
The IPO was open for subscription from September 28 to November 1 with a price band of ₹1,085- ₹1,125 per share . The company is looking to raise ₹5,325 crore through public listing of shares.
According to Nykaa’s red herring prospectus, the beauty and fashion ecommerce platform intends to use this capital for acquisition of customers as well as new businesses. It also plans to increase its international presence by foraying into the Middle East as well as the United Kingdom, before stepping into Europe.
Here is how to check
- Go to the BSE website or NSE website here.
- On BSE, Select 'Equity' and then from the dropdown, select 'FSN E-commerce or Nykaa’.
- Now, enter your application number and PAN.
- Click on 'Search'.
- Please note the details will only be available once the shares are allotted.
- Visit the registrar's website here.
- Click on 'Select company' and click on 'FSN E-commerce or Nykaa’.
- Once the company is selected, you will have to enter either your PAN detail, the application number, or the client ID.
- Enter the captcha and click ’submit’.
SEE ALSO: Here is why Clear(Tax) clinched a deal with the world's most valued fintech company
The strong financial performance of MakeMyTrip, EaseMyTrip and IRCTC hints towards a larger travel recovery in India
Popular on BI
- A man's cancer vanished after he was injected with a weakened herpes virus in a promising clinical trial
- Airtel 5G launched in eight cities, entire country to be covered by 2024
- 'Quiet quitting' is a bad idea, experts say. Here are 6 things you can do instead to get the same results if you're looking for better work-life balance – or to lighten your workload
- India Inc's foreign commercial borrowings rise by 4.6% in August
- India emerges as the world's largest producer, consumer of sugar
- Scientists find new evidence for liquid water on Mars
- Both GST and Excise duty can be imposed on tobacco: Karnataka HC
- Godrej Consumer Products expects improved consumption in second half of this fiscal