Nykaa IPO: Remember to check your allotment status tomorrow
- Nykaa is likely to announce its share allotment status on November 8.
- The public issue of the fashion and beauty ecommerce platform has been subscribed 82.42 times on the third and final day of the issue on November 1.
- The company’s IPO has received bids for 216 crore equity shares against the IPO size of 2.62 crore equity shares.
- Check out the latest news and updates on Business Insider.
AdvertisementFashion and beauty ecommerce platform Nykaa, owned by FSN E-commerce Ventures, is likely to announce the allotment status of its initial public offering (IPO) on November 8.
The company received huge demand from investors, who had oversubscribed the IPO by 82.42 times. Overall, the IPO has received bids for 216 crore equity shares against the IPO size of 2.62 crore equity shares.
The IPO was open for subscription from September 28 to November 1 with a price band of ₹1,085- ₹1,125 per share . The company is looking to raise ₹5,325 crore through public listing of shares.
According to Nykaa’s red herring prospectus, the beauty and fashion ecommerce platform intends to use this capital for acquisition of customers as well as new businesses. It also plans to increase its international presence by foraying into the Middle East as well as the United Kingdom, before stepping into Europe.
Here is how to check
- Go to the BSE website or NSE website here.
- On BSE, Select 'Equity' and then from the dropdown, select 'FSN E-commerce or Nykaa’.
- Now, enter your application number and PAN.
- Click on 'Search'.
- Please note the details will only be available once the shares are allotted.
- Visit the registrar's website here.
- Click on 'Select company' and click on 'FSN E-commerce or Nykaa’.
- Once the company is selected, you will have to enter either your PAN detail, the application number, or the client ID.
- Enter the captcha and click ’submit’.
SEE ALSO: Here is why Clear(Tax) clinched a deal with the world's most valued fintech company
The strong financial performance of MakeMyTrip, EaseMyTrip and IRCTC hints towards a larger travel recovery in India
Popular on BI
- The Cybertruck's lack of door handles confused its first buyers — leading Elon Musk to show them how to open the truck
- Adani Group to invest USD 75 bn to scale up AGEL's RE portfolio to 45 GW: Gautam Adani
- OnlyFans star Riley Reid plans to 'immortalize' herself using AI. Here's how her team built her new chatbot.
- Electric eels can change the genetic composition of other organisms by shocking them!
- Exploring vibrant flavors: 10 healthy salad options in India
- 10 dry fruits to include in your daily winter diet
- Paytm to focus on big ticket loans to low-risk credit-worthy customers
- 10 Cities in India perfect for a chill and relaxed life