Medplus Health Services’ IPO: Here is how to check allotment status
MedPlus Health Services
- Pharmacy retail chain
Medplus Health Services IPOhas been subscribed 52.59 times in three days of IPO bidding process.
- The company intended to raise ₹1,639 crore through the IPO
- Shares of the company are demanding a premium of ₹250 in the grey market today, indicating good listing gains.
AdvertisementIf you have applied for Hyderabad-based pharmacy retail chain Medplus Health Services, note that the company is likely to open its allotment today, December 20. The issue was open for subscription between December 13 to December 15.
In the three days of IPO bidding process, the issue has been subscribed 52.59 times with great demand from qualified investors i.e.111.90 times.
The company is India's second-largest pharmacy retailer in terms of the number of stores and revenue. It sells a wide range of products, including pharmaceutical and wellness products — medicines, vitamins, medical devices and test kits, and fast-moving consumer goods — home and personal care products, toiletries, baby care products, soaps and detergents, and sanitisers.
The IPO consists of a fresh issue of ₹600 crore worth of shares and an offer for sale of shares worth ₹798.29 crore by selling shareholders.
It has grown from operating 48 stores in Hyderabad to now operating a retail network of over 2,000 stores across Tamil Nadu, Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, Karnataka, Odisha, West Bengal and Maharashtra, as of March, 2021.
Medplus’s profit went up sharply in FY21 to ₹63 crore from just ₹1.79 crore last year.
Here is how to
- Go to the BSE website or NSE website here.
- On BSE, Select 'Equity' and then from the dropdown, select ‘Medplus Health Services’.
- Now, enter your application number and PAN.
- Click on 'Search'.
- Please note the details will only be available once the shares are allotted.
- Visit the registrar's website here.
- Click on 'Select company' and click on ‘Medplus Health Services’.
- Once the company is selected, you will have to enter either your PAN detail, the application number, or the client ID.
- Enter the captcha and click ’submit’.
SEE ALSO: Shaadi.com is looking to enter into matchmaking for LGBTQ+
Constant FII selling since October bleeds Indian markets; IndusInd Bank, Tata Motors, ONGC top losers
Popular on BI
- Over 60 schools in and around Bengaluru receive bomb threat, students evacuated safely
- TVS Motor Co sales rise 31% to 3,64,231 units in November
- Johnny Depp unknowingly taught Ranveer Singh the craft of acting
- Midcap index rising for last 21 sessions, hitting fresh highs since November 16
- Global smartwatch shipments up 9% in Q3, Fire-Boltt & Huawei hit new highs: Report