Sansera Engineering IPO — How to check allotment status, listing date and more
- The company is likely to announce its share allotment status on September 21.
- The Bengaluru-based auto component manufacturer’s IPO was subscribed 11.47 times on the last day of bidding.
- Investors have bid for 13.83 crore shares against the 1.21 crore shares on offer.
The IPO was open for subscription between September 14 and September 16.
Sansera Engineering is looking to raise between ₹1,282 crore from a complete offer for sale of 1.72 crore shares in the IPO. The IPO has received a good response from investors, especially from qualified institutional buyers and non-institutional investors as investors have bid for 13.83 crore shares against the 1.21 crore shares on offer.
AdvertisementThe portion for qualified institutional investors was subscribed 26.47 times while the non-institutional investor category received a bid for 11.37 times.
Moreover, B R Preetham, group chief executive officer at Sansera Engineering, in an interview with Business Insider said that, “the company has shifted its focus towards aluminium forged components” as they believe it has better revenue prospects.
This is in line with foreign auto majors -- Audi, BMW, Nissan and Porsche -- that are also making the switch from steel to aluminum for lightweight batteries in electric cars reportedly. The IPO is scheduled to list on September 24.
Here is how to check
- Go to the BSE website or NSE website here.
- On BSE, Select 'Equity' and then from the dropdown, select 'Sansera Engineering‘.
- Now, enter your application number and PAN.
- Click on 'Search'.
- Please note the details will only be available once the shares are allotted.
- Visit the registrar's website here.
- Click on 'Select company' and click on ‘Sansera Engineering’.
- Once the company is selected, you will have to enter either your PAN detail, the application number, or the client ID.
- Enter the captcha and click ’submit’.
AdvertisementSEE ALSO: Three reasons why this might be a good time to buy Bitcoin
Paras Defence & Space Technologies IPO’s grey market indicates 100% premium; analysts suggest subscribing for long term
Popular on BI
- India’s techies are leaving IT firms in hordes — Here’s why
- Elon Musk’s puppy, a new strategy to burn tokens, and altcoins playing catch up — the perfect storm for cryptocurrency Shiba Inu to skyrocket
- A renowned female crime novelist who won a million-euro prize in Spain turned out to be three middle-aged men
- Airtel, Vodafone Idea and Reliance Jio have till October 29 to opt for the AGR dues moratorium
- Nokia launches 'rugged' XR20 smartphone in India, starting at ₹46,999
- Vivo Y3s budget smartphone with HD+ display, 5,000mAh battery launched in India
- Delhi records its first death due to dengue this year
- Your phone may replace your metro card soon — DMRC is planning to introduce NFC payments at entry gates