Glenmark Life Sciences IPO: How to check allotment status, listing date and more
Glenmark Life Sciencesis likely to announce its share allotment status on August 3.
- The issue size of the speciality chemical manufacturer was subscribed 45.08 times on the third and final day of the issue on July 29.
- The company’s IPO has received bids for 66.33 crore equity shares against the IPO size of 1.4 crore equity shares.
- Check out the latest news and updates on Business Insider.
AdvertisementThe public issue of Glenmark Pharmaceuticals’ subsidiary Glenmark Life Sciences is likely to announce its share allotment status for its initial public offering (IPO) on August 3.
Here is how to check
- Go to the BSE website or NSE website here.
- On BSE, Select 'Equity' and then from the dropdown, select 'Glenmark Life Sciences ‘.
- Now, enter your application number and PAN.
- Click on 'Search'.
- Please note the details will only be available once the shares are allotted.
- Visit the registrar's website here.
- Click on 'Select company' and click on ‘Glenmark Life Sciences ’.
- Once the company is selected, you will have to enter either your PAN detail, the application number, or the client ID.
- Enter the captcha and click ’submit’.
Glenmark Life Sciences was looking to raise ₹1,060 crore through the IPO. From the overall IPO proceeds, ₹800 crore will go to the promoter Glenmark Pharmaceuticals as payment for the spin-off. In 2019, the API manufacturing business of Glenmark was spun off into Glenmark Life Sciences as part of a broader reorganisation focusing on the API business.
The IPO was open for subscription from July 27 to July 29 with a price band of ₹695 to ₹720.
The IPO received good demand from investors given it subscribed 45.08 times on the third and final day of the issue. It received bids for 66.33 crore equity shares against the IPO size of 1.4 crore equity shares.
SEE ALSO: ₹10,000 invested in IRCTC shares on listing is worth more than ₹38,000 today — the record could get even better
India’s largest home loan provider HDFC has given real estate stocks another reason to rally
Popular on BI
- Sebi to boost disclosure norms; do away with permanent board seats for individuals
- Here are the ten big income tax rule changes that will come into effect from April 1
- Not just for OTT, people rely on digital to discover & engage with content across TV and movies: BCG-Meta Report
- SPC Lifesciences files draft papers with SEBI for IPO
- Sensex rallies 346 pts, Nifty near 17,100 on firm global markets