Indian Railway Finance Corporation IPO allotment: Here’s how to check share allotment status
- The basis of allotment for ₹4,634 crore initial public offering (IPO) of Indian Railway Finance Corporation (IRFC) will be announced Tomorrow (January 25).
- The borrowing arm’s IPO for the Indian Railways clocked in a decent response from investors on the last day of subscription.
- Here’s how to check Indian Railway Finance Corporation IPO allotment status on registrar website and stock-exchanges.
- Check out the latest news and updates on Budget 2021 on Business Insider.
This was the first initial public offer this year and the first-ever IPO by a non-banking financial company in the public sector. According to data from the stock-exchanges, the issue from the government-owned company received bids for 4.3 billion equity shares against the offered size of 1.2 billion equity shares.
|IRFC IPO||Qualified Institutional Buyer||Non-institutional Investor||Retail Individual Investor||Employee||Total|
|Offer size||356 million||267 million||623 million||192 thousand||1.247 billion|
|No. of times issue subscribed||3.57x||1.61x||3.43x||39.53x||3.09x|
The listing is scheduled for January 29, and equity shares will be listed on both the exchanges — BSE and NSE.
Here’s how to check Indian Railway Finance Corporation IPO allotment status:
If you have bid for the Indian Railway Finance Corporation IPO, you can check your allotment status by following these simple steps:
To check on the stock-exchange website:
- To check the Indian Railway Finance Corporation IPO allotment status, go to the BSE website or NSE website.
- On BSE, Select ‘Equity’ and then from the dropdown, select ‘Indian Railway Finance Corporation.’
- Now, enter your application number and PAN.
- Hit ‘Search’.
You can also visit the Registrar website (KFintech Private Limited) to check your application status.
- Since KFintech Private Limited is the registrar for Indian Railway Finance Corporation IPO, you can visit their website here.
- Click on ‘Company selection’ and click on ‘Indian Railway Finance Corporation-IPO.’ It will only appear post allotment on October 27.
- Once the company is selected, you will have to enter either your PAN detail, the application number, or client ID.
- Enter the captcha and click ‘submit.’
SEE ALSO: INTERVIEW: Joe Biden may be as harsh as Donald Trump if India insists on buying S-400 missiles from Russia, says a Washington D.C-based expert
Warburg Pincus-backed Home First Finance’s ₹1,153 crore IPO has opened as markets hope budget will push for affordable housing
Popular on BI
- Cisco says a company 'leader' who encouraged TikTok followers to report strippers to the IRS is no longer employed at the company
- Cryptocurrency investment 101 — here’s how to do your own research (DYOR) and invest in the right digital asset
- Realme GT Neo 2 5G review: Great performance, fine display but camera needs work
- India's farmers protest takes a gruesome turn with a chilling murder at the scene — here’s the sequence of events
- Bizarre! Shubhman Gill was brought back to bat after being declared out
- Ruturaj Gaikwad and Faf du Plessis — amazing data on how the two openers led CSK to IPL 2021 championship
- Budget and safety top criteria for Chennai households during festive season:LocalCircles
- Electric bus makers on a roll as states like Maharashtra and Karnataka send in large orders