Indian Railway Finance Corporation IPO allotment: Here’s how to check share allotment status
- The basis of allotment for ₹4,634 crore initial public offering (IPO) of Indian Railway Finance Corporation (IRFC) will be announced Tomorrow (January 25).
- The borrowing arm’s IPO for the Indian Railways clocked in a decent response from investors on the last day of subscription.
- Here’s how to check Indian Railway Finance Corporation IPO allotment status on registrar website and stock-exchanges.
- Check out the latest news and updates on Budget 2021 on Business Insider.
AdvertisementThe basis of allotment for ₹4,634 crore initial public offering (IPO) of Indian Railway Finance Corporation (IRFC) will be announced on Tomorrow (January 25). The IPO of the borrowing arm for the Indian Railways clocked in a decent response from investors on the last day of subscription — the issue was subscribed a little over 3 times the offer value.
This was the first initial public offer this year and the first-ever IPO by a non-banking financial company in the public sector. According to data from the stock-exchanges, the issue from the government-owned company received bids for 4.3 billion equity shares against the offered size of 1.2 billion equity shares.
|IRFC IPO||Qualified Institutional Buyer||Non-institutional Investor||Retail Individual Investor||Employee||Total|
|Offer size||356 million||267 million||623 million||192 thousand||1.247 billion|
|No. of times issue subscribed||3.57x||1.61x||3.43x||39.53x||3.09x|
The listing is scheduled for January 29, and equity shares will be listed on both the exchanges — BSE and NSE.
Here’s how to check Indian Railway Finance Corporation IPO allotment status:
If you have bid for the Indian Railway Finance Corporation IPO, you can check your allotment status by following these simple steps:
To check on the stock-exchange website:
- To check the Indian Railway Finance Corporation IPO allotment status, go to the BSE website or NSE website.
- On BSE, Select ‘Equity’ and then from the dropdown, select ‘Indian Railway Finance Corporation.’
- Now, enter your application number and PAN.
- Hit ‘Search’.
You can also visit the Registrar website (KFintech Private Limited) to check your application status.
- Since KFintech Private Limited is the registrar for Indian Railway Finance Corporation IPO, you can visit their website here.
- Click on ‘Company selection’ and click on ‘Indian Railway Finance Corporation-IPO.’ It will only appear post allotment on October 27.
- Once the company is selected, you will have to enter either your PAN detail, the application number, or client ID.
- Enter the captcha and click ‘submit.’
SEE ALSO: INTERVIEW: Joe Biden may be as harsh as Donald Trump if India insists on buying S-400 missiles from Russia, says a Washington D.C-based expert
Warburg Pincus-backed Home First Finance’s ₹1,153 crore IPO has opened as markets hope budget will push for affordable housing
Popular on BI
- Durjoy Datta tweets about Paytm UPI LITE making payments faster and easier, fellow author Ravinder Singh responds
- OnePlus Nord CE 3 leaks ahead of launch – specs, expected launch date and more
- JPMorgan Chase thought it had $1.3 million worth of nickel stored in a warehouse. A closer examination revealed bags of stones.
- Meet Rekha Rakesh Jhunjhunwala, the top Indian entrant in 2023 M3M Hurun Global Rich List
- Cyrus Poonawalla’s wealth grows as his health empire remains unlisted
- Adani Airports following investments as per plans submitted to govt: CEO
- Chinese leader Xi Jinping departs Russia but fails to achieve breakthrough in Ukraine conflict
- Healthcare, consumer goods minted the most Indian dollar billionaires