Angel Broking IPO allotment: Here’s how to check share allotment status
- The basis of allotment for ₹600 crore Angel Broking IPO will be announced on September 29. It is scheduled to list on October 1.
- The issue received bids for 5.42 crore shares against the offered size of 1.37 crore shares.
- Here’s how to check Angel Broking IPO allotment status on NSE, BSE, and the registrar website.
- Check out the latest news and updates on Business Insider.
AdvertisementThe share allocation for ₹600 crore initial public offering (IPO) of Indian stockbroking firm, Angel Broking, will be finalised tomorrow. The public offering garnered a strong response from the investors, and the IPO was oversubscribed nearly 3.94 times on the final day.
The issue received bids for 5.42 crore shares against the offered size of 1.37 crore shares.
|Angel Broking IPO||Qualified Institutional Buyer||Non-institutional Investor||Retail Individual Investor||Total|
|No. of times issue subscribed||5.74 times||0.69 times||4.31 times||3.94 times|
The shares of Angel Broking are set to debut on the bourses on October 1. The grey market premium suggests an upside of ₹10-15 on the issue price band.
Here’s how to check Angel Broking IPO allotment status:
If you subscribed for the ₹600 crore IPO of Angel Broking, you could check your allotment status by following these simple steps:
To check on the Indian stock-exchange website:
- To check the Angel Broking IPO allotment status, go to the India stock-exchange BSE or NSE website here.
- On BSE, Select ‘Equity’ and then from the dropdown, select ‘Angel Broking’.
- Now, enter your application number and PAN.
- Click on ‘Search’.
You can also visit the Registrar website (Link Intime India) to check your application status.
- Visit the registrar’s website here.
- Click on ‘Select company’ and click on ‘Angel Broking-IPO’. It will only appear post allotment on September 28.
- Once the company is selected, you will have to enter either your PAN detail, the application number, or client ID.
- Enter the captcha and click ‘submit’.
SEE ALSO: Top stocks to watch— SBI, RIL, Hero Moto, NTPC, Sun Pharma, Vodafone Idea, Berger Paints and others
Hyperloop in Bengaluru might help you reach the city in 10 minutes from the airport
- Upcoming bike launches in November: From Ducati Multistrada to Royal Enfield Meteor and KTM 250, to 2021 Honda CB1000R, here’s the list
- Researchers identify new drug to treat Covid-19 patients
- Ice drug worth 2 crore seized, 2 held
- Nearly a third of RIL’s profit is shaved off by the dent in refining
- Reliance Retail clocks nearly as much revenue as a year earlier as COVID shock abates — but the Amazon threat looms