UTI AMC IPO allotment: Here’s how to check share allotment status
- The basis of allotment for ₹2,160 crore UTI AMC IPO will be announced on October 7, and listing is scheduled for October 12.
- The UTI AMC issue was subscribed 2.21 times on the last day of bidding.
- Here’s how to check UTI AMC IPO allotment status on NSE, BSE, and the registrar website.
- Check out the latest news and updates on Business Insider.
AdvertisementThe ₹2,160 crore IPO of the mutual fund manager, UTI Asset Management Company (AMC), received a tepid response from the investors. The UTI AMC issue was subscribed 2.21 times on the last day of bidding, which is much lesser than its other IPO peers— Mazagon Dock Shipbuilders and Likhitha Infrastructure Limited.
According to the stock-exchange data, the UTI AMC issue received bids for 5.92 crore equity shares against the offered size of 2.73 crore equity shares.
|UTI Asset Management IPO||Qualified Institutional Buyer||Non-institutional Investor||Retail Individual Investor||Employee||Total|
|No. of times issue subscribed||3.34x||0.93x||2.13x||1.16x||2.21x|
The basis of allotment for ₹2,160 crore UTI AMC IPO will be announced on October 7, and listing is scheduled for October 12.
Here’s how to check UTI AMC IPO allotment status:
If you have bid for the UTI AMC IPO, you can check your allotment status by following these simple steps:
To check on the stock-exchange website:
- To check the UTI AMC IPO allotment status, go to the BSE website or NSE website.
- On BSE, Select ‘Equity’ and then from the dropdown, select ‘UTI Asset Management Company.’
- Now, enter your application number and PAN.
- Hit ‘Search’.
You can also visit the Registrar website (KFintech Private Limited) to check your application status.
- Visit the registrar’s website here.
- Click on ‘Select company’ and click on ‘UTI Asset Management Company-IPO.’ It will only appear post allotment on October 7.
- Once the company is selected, you will have to enter either your PAN detail, the application number, or client ID.
- Enter the captcha and click ‘submit.’
SEE ALSO: Mazagon Dock Shipbuilders IPO allotment: Here’s how to check share allotment status
Mazagon Dock IPO shines while UTI AMC and Likhitha Infrastructure clock in a tepid response from investors
- Compound Interest Waiver Scheme applies to everyone but provides limited relief — Here’s everything you need to know
- Best budget truly wireless earbuds in India
- India is the most attractive emerging market for clean energy investment, says Prime Minister Modi
- Tata Motors may report loss for yet another quarter led by weak JLR sales, commercial vehicles’ pain
- Supreme Court jumps in for Amazon and Flipkart after Karnataka High Court remains mum on investigation against their anti-competitive practices for over 200 days